Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv heard some rumours in my time but that actually made me spit my juice out laughing....no chance is she seeing 🍫
Plus he was lifted for the adcarne shooting.
I thought that too til I seen them in car!! Thought no way she that dopey, but seems she is!!
Heard maself that he lifted is that true??

I thought that too til I seen them in car!! Thought no way she that dopey, but seems she is!!
Heard maself that he lifted is that true??
If true wonder does her dad know coz he would be far from happy as he has had dealings with 🍫 in the past !
Yep altho I think the arrests won't stick its just a lift anyone they know to keep things quiet....20k reward money you can bet every dealer is squealing on each other to try and get that reward!

If true wonder does her dad know coz he would be far from happy as he has had dealings with 🍫 in the past !
Yep altho I think the arrests won't stick its just a lift anyone they know to keep things quiet....20k reward money you can bet every dealer is squealing on each other to try and get that reward!
Her dad prob doesn’t know he hasn’t been home!! I thought that maself there was history there with her dad
too wit 🍫!!

Her dad prob doesn’t know he hasn’t been home!! I thought that maself there was history there with her dad
too wit 🍫!!
From what I hear the dealing runs in the family, her cousin or something was named in one of the WA messages.
All I can say is that poor poor child, fathers a rapists and mother goes for men with extreme issues. She needs to wise herself up

• Sad
Reactions: 2
My god the tea here!! What dealins did her da have with a dealer?!

Why would they lift him, sure were they not friends.

Who else got lifted? Newry drug war is scary at the minute

Think they are just lifting known dealers at this stage whether they are involved are not just to make it look like they had a handle on this feud....they don't

Always going to be scary when the kinnahans are involved

Reactions: 1

They defffooooo not friends.. the man who was murdered- his son ebonee attacked 🍫 with a machete recently because 🍫 was at his missis too!!
There feud between them all!!
After the attests They all released after being quizzed by copz now!!

They defffooooo not friends.. the man who was murdered- his son ebonee attacked 🍫 with a machete recently because 🍫 was at his missis too!!
There feud between them all!!
After the attests They all released after being quizzed by copz now!!
Jesus christ lol JMCG must be some ride as he is getting plenty of it LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Methinks she's been reading here judging by her latest tiktoks... or else people have been having a word in her ear...

Reactions: 2
She has no idea how stupid she looks in them TikTok’s 🤦🏻‍♀️ the most monotone boring person on Instagram

Reactions: 3
She is mortifying herself on tiktok. Hardly a comment on any of them. And fyi hollie, im very happy! I love my life 😘

Reactions: 5
Her tiktoks are annoying me something serious, if your guna lip sync please try n stay in time

• Haha
Reactions: 7