Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen Vil posted a story of an old photo of him and Cory and said “next year things will be different baby boy” 👀

Reactions: 2
Her and the 🍫 are definitely an item , they were in the hotel together last night.

Reactions: 3
Her and the 🍫 are definitely an item , they were in the hotel together last night.
Seen the two of them last night. He gave me some look when I went past him! Wouldn’t trust him as far at you’d throw him! Sure he was married and had other women on the sideline. Don’t think Hollie quite understands that she’s just a piece of meat to him. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Seen the two of them last night. He gave me some look when I went past him! Wouldn’t trust him as far at you’d throw him! Sure he was married and had other women on the sideline. Don’t think Hollie quite understands that she’s just a piece of meat to him. 🤣🤣
It was quite the statement being in the CC on Boxing night with him !
Yes my friend being one of them, I'm actually really disappointed in Hollie I thought better of her given all her rants about the harm drugs cause. I wonder was it him she was in Powerscourt with? No doubt she'll do a tiktok and let us know 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
He is an absolute scumbag and she’s no better!! She’s going out with someone on bail for murder and drug charges!! Won’t let the child father see Corey but happy families with an absolute woman!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He is an absolute scumbag and she’s no better!! She’s going out with someone on bail for murder and drug charges!! Won’t let the child father see Corey but happy families with an absolute woman!!
Could work in Vil's favour custody wise...

Could work in Vil's favour custody wise...
Choco still sexually active with wife, his girlfriend, a cuppel other bits on the side and holly!! Stupid girl going end up in STI clinic. Vil and social services will have a field day if they hear he is around Corey!! He is staying in her house most nights with Corey there too!! Holly will know all about it when her house is targeted by drug gangs Henze why he in Bullet proof vest!!
Choco was sniffing round Holly mother few years ago but she had sense to send him on his way!! Holly is pathetic going there 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She's a walking hypocrite, her rants and column inches about drugs and dealers, how she can't understand anyone taking drugs then she shacks up with 🍫. Not only is he a scumrat but he's a walking target. So she's jumped from a rapist to a dealer!
Funny thing is her rants about Vil taking toot and it was probably 🍫 who supplied him with it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m late to this🙈..who’s 🍫? Can I look him up on socials?
You can Google him and find all you need to know

Choco still sexually active with wife, his girlfriend, a cuppel other bits on the side and holly!! Stupid girl going end up in STI clinic. Vil and social services will have a field day if they hear he is around Corey!! He is staying in her house most nights with Corey there too!! Holly will know all about it when her house is targeted by drug gangs Henze why he in Bullet proof vest!!
Choco was sniffing round Holly mother few years ago but she had sense to send him on his way!! Holly is pathetic going there 🤢🤢
TBF the STI clinic is the least of her worries with him !

Hollys got herself a great family man….. 🍫 has kids and women all over the show. Seems holly likes the bad boys

Hollys got herself a great family man….. 🍫 has kids and women all over the show. Seems holly likes the bad boys
All her slabbering about Vil and drugs and domestic abuse etc and she ends up with choco!! Holly is playing with fire big time!!

They have been “together” a few months and she knows he still with the wife and the girlfriend!!

She standing by home with the murder charges too!!

She thinks she’s the cat who got the cream when all she is a laughing stock!!

Even choco been saying to his druggie pals in sheepbridge that she’s just a ride and she’s like a love sick puppy !! Direct quote from a bar girl out there that he was riding last weekend !!

• Sick