Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hollie what in the name of all that's good are you thinking, you're bringing one waste of space after the other around you and your son. You couldn't have picked worse out of a lucky bag. Away and make a life for yourself and Corey in Australia with your Brother.

Reactions: 7
Hollie what in the name of all that's good are you thinking, you're bringing one waste of space after the other around you and your son. You couldn't have picked worse out of a lucky bag. Away and make a life for yourself and Corey in Australia with your Brother.
Exactly!
From the rapist to the chocolate now to the child
Holly is not putting her sons best interests first

what a stupid woman

Reactions: 8
Exactly!
From the rapist to the chocolate now to the child
Holly is not putting her sons best interests first

what a stupid woman
Not to forget the wife/child beating drug dealing car recovery boyo as well

Reactions: 4
Oh my god he is only 27 and Hollie is 47 (looks it) eww vom look him up on Facebook he’s horrible and his ex looks like she’s slit ur throat

Reactions: 2
That hit and run, wasn't it a son taking his elderly mother with dementia out for a spin late at night because she couldn't sleep??? and GC and crew were trying scare them off the road and The mother and son died when they crashed into him
GC got out of the car and ran after the crash??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
That hit and run, wasn't it a son taking his elderly mother with dementia out for a spin late at night because she couldn't sleep??? and GC and crew were trying scare them off the road and The mother and son died when they crashed into him
GC got out of the car and ran after the crash??
Yep thats it, from memory they were recording themselves doing 170 km/ph at the time of the collision too

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes he got out and run away from the car
---
See Villeus has broadcast the new baby on his insta stories.
I came straight over here when I seen this....is this child with the new girlfriend or someone different?? I'm so confused.

I came straight over here when I seen this....is this child with the new girlfriend or someone different?? I'm so confused.
No he had an affair on the new girlfriend
This is a baby he has to an unknown girl know one knows who she is
Friend told me he has the new baby a lot and the new girlfriend is all
For it
Hence the tattoo

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The matching coats and hats 😅shes been shoppin! so so sad. Desperation is a terrible thing and the only person who will suffer from his mothers desperate disastrous attempts at trying to have a family is that wee boy.

Reactions: 5