Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he looked rather young but sure he will think he’s landed
Got to be better than the Rapist

Reactions: 2
I doubt he's ready to settle with anyone- he's not long out of a relationship.
And word on the street is he wouldn't be ideal company if she's trying to get away from the ❄ crowd around the town...

Reactions: 3
I doubt he's ready to settle with anyone- he's not long out of a relationship.
And word on the street is he wouldn't be ideal company if she's trying to get away from the ❄ crowd around the town...
Yes heard that myself about him and the ❄
It's all very public tonight isn't it with all the pictures and the matching cream outfits

Reactions: 4
Will someone let holly know she’s in Ireland in powerscourt and it’s February, it’s not shagaluf in august after getting ur a a level results, the hack of her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Will someone let holly know she’s in Ireland in powerscourt and it’s February, it’s not shagaluf in august after getting ur a a level results, the hack of her 🙄
In fairness she's hanging round with people 15-odd yrs younger than her, and we all know her fashion sense (& makeup style) is stuck firmly in the early naughties.
I see she's dressing the boytoy too- tagging Freddy jeans menswear on his pic.

Reactions: 1