Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she always is playing with fire in one way or another it seems, yet try's to potray such a clean cut wholesome image

Reactions: 4
Why did she feel the need to record her poor daddy who was covered in sudocreme by Corey? Idnbe more interested in getting it off his face hands chair etc than stopping to record him for her FB story

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Why did she feel the need to record her poor daddy who was covered in sudocreme by Corey? Idnbe more interested in getting it off his face hands chair etc than stopping to record him for her FB story
Just seen it
Disgusting
Her poor daddy
The man appears unable to verbally or physically stop it from happening then she records it... disgusting
Making a mockery of her father

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shes always made a mockery of that poor man. I remember her coming on one day telling people off for saying to her da that they seen him on her stories because they would “ruin it” ruin what!! You mortifying him at every opportunity? Shes disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Shes always made a mockery of that poor man. I remember her coming on one day telling people off for saying to her da that they seen him on her stories because they would “ruin it” ruin what!! You mortifying him at every opportunity? Shes disgusting.
I remember that too!

Reactions: 1
With her figure she could literally wear anything, yet chooses the dootsiest, 80's style clothes?!? Lace/off the shoulder belly tops, those fecking freddy's, and wtf were those cream cowboy boots??? Awful.

Holly was in looking at bunk beds this week for her house for the boyfriends child staying over . It's all very soon in my opinion.

• Wow
Holly was in looking at bunk beds this week for her house for the boyfriends child staying over . It's all very soon in my opinion.
Its been said 100000 times, shes so desperate. Not a single thought between her ears. State of her

New thread suggestion: Hollies Freddys are far too tight, moving at the speed of light, looking like a desperate shite!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are her eyebrows so dark?! I have the same colour hair as her and I could never!! Could whoever does them not advise her to get them lighter?!

They're microbladed
Oh I see!!
You know the way she sells stuff from her website like Luna by Lisa and Bare by Vogue why would people buy from her when they can just go to the chemist or buy from the official website? Does she have a shop or a deal with these companies? I don’t get it!!

Reactions: 2
Oh I see!!
You know the way she sells stuff from her website like Luna by Lisa and Bare by Vogue why would people buy from her when they can just go to the chemist or buy from the official website? Does she have a shop or a deal with these companies? I don’t get it!!
She sells from her salon in her house.

The new extensions reel- the song choice proves how stuck back in time her whole persona is.- Dootsy fashion, drag queen makeup, big quiff (though the hairdresser did well to get rid of that, even if its just temporary!😅)

I am dizzy watching her touch her hair 1 million times after getting those extensions in. I unfollowed her the other week but this thread still popped up and wanted to see the rant mentioned, it’s probably something LMD shared as Hollie is up her arse making sure she gets an invite to the big gypsy wedding

Vil has obviously rattled her cage again, going by her rant this afternoon.
Did she delete?

Nvm- found it on ISV. She didn't write that, she's not that intelligent.

She wasn't long putting the bleeping quiff back in..🙈

Last edited:
Did she delete?

Nvm- found it on ISV. She didn't write that, she's not that intelligent.

She wasn't long putting the bleeping quiff back in..🙈
Does she not realise how bleeping awful that quiff looks. Would her mother, friends, boyfriend not tell her it's horrendous.

Reactions: 3
First time catching up on here in ages she has a man n all now, well she does deserve it so I’m pleased for her to b honest. I dont have insta but have her on Snapchat still what was the rant about? More or less like