Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newry1993

Jesus....it's gonna get dirty. Court case definitely imminent
Yes it’s not going to in anyway positive for Villeus!! His home isn’t safe!! He is driving without a licence because he has lost it and he was caught again in the van so potientially could be doing time!!
---
Yes it’s not going to in anyway positive for Villeus!! His home isn’t safe!! He is driving without a licence because he has lost it and he was caught again in the van so potientially could be doing time!!
Name plastered everywhere as a rapist!! And there hasn’t been any “not long now son” posts because he knows it isn’t happening between himself being a scumbag and holly throw. spanner in works by getting her new friends to make it all very dirty so no chance seeing the young one!

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I find the whole complete lack of access thing very odd? Even if she had argued against access, it surely would have been sorted out by now?
His new son appears to be of an age where they wouldn't have been split a long time when his last girlfriend fell pregnant.
And she obviously has no issues with him taking him.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
who was all the people Hollie was with at the B perfect Christmas party? A lot of people very drunk. what is the name of the person in drag?
LMD and her motley crew. And whatever other influenza she could get a selfie with.

Is she insinuating she has postnatal depression now too?

newry1993

Did any one see the knew photos of Villeus house this week? The windows were sprayed again dealer out rapist out

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Her page selling the dodgy footy tops is still up, they have her bang to rights surprised she was let out after the incident at Johnny murphys trying to mow people down
I heard he wouldn't press charges (despite all the video evidence?) It was a bit mad...

She realised no one was talking about her and wanted to give us trolls who she hates so much something to talk about! She absolutely loves the attention 😂
Did she not also say the tax book for her car was stolen and the ownership changed or something along those lines but she then had to car advertised for sale 🤷🏼‍♀️ Can’t make her mind up
Did she even sell that car?? I don’t think V would stoop so low