Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
@mayobridgeceltic could they ever? Newry has been a lawless town since local 'police' took a step back and decided to let the bad eggs kill each other off. Noone gaf anymore. I have an (older) teen daughter and she even says her friends are afraid to walk the streets at night.

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
She keeping it classy something Holly doz not know!! 🤣

She was always in health wise buying her tablets!! then when she started social media she had start buys of internet !! Holly couldn’t possibly be caught out not practicing what she preaches 🤣 fucking hypocrite !!!
What kind of slimming tablets does Health wise sell ? asking for a friend 😉

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I'm not an expert on the legalities of custody battles, but is it not a little odd that Vil still doesn't seem to have ANY visitation sessions with Corey at all by now?
I know it can take a good few months initially to get things in place- but he hasn't seen him in well over a year I think? And she's taking him away for Christmas for 3wks so he's not going to see him then either.

BoPeeping

I should hope rapists in this country aren’t just allowed go and have children without them being checked up on. But then again it’s Ireland 🤷🏻‍
I’m sure he and MM were to sign on for 10 years after release. i can’t remember 4 the life of me when they got out, 2012/2013 maybe? So he would be on it now,
even if he wasn’t on it anymore he could be deemed an at risk person and ss could intervene and carry out risk assessments esp since they’d be aware of his conviction due to being involved with his brother from a young age

Kilingtime

VIP Member
@LMC that's what the 'liars' aka her friends told her. She now knows it was all lies and will never listen to other people about him again.😉
Let her at it. She's pure daft to listen to a word he says, and he's as bad to settle for someone who is a doormat.

newry1993

If true wonder does her dad know coz he would be far from happy as he has had dealings with 🍫 in the past !
Yep altho I think the arrests won't stick its just a lift anyone they know to keep things quiet....20k reward money you can bet every dealer is squealing on each other to try and get that reward!
Her dad prob doesn’t know he hasn’t been home!! I thought that maself there was history there with her dad
too wit 🍫!!