Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newry1993

Why would they lift him, sure were they not friends.

Who else got lifted? Newry drug war is scary at the minute
They defffooooo not friends.. the man who was murdered- his son ebonee attacked 🍫 with a machete recently because 🍫 was at his missis too!!
There feud between them all!!
After the attests They all released after being quizzed by copz now!!

noseynoseyrosey

No really the stuff that both them said about each other and now they’re posh & becks again saying nothing 😩

You could see him in her stories earlier-how embarrassing after her rants and bullshit she spouted….
Yes his legs then the pic he uploaded was deff hollies fire 🙈

Kilingtime

VIP Member
@armaghbird yeah I knew their friendship was from years ago, I'd say Choc wouldn't want any harm to come to him, and has the 'resources' to help . Vil didn't pay a penny towards the house, but at the same time Hollie let him move in, sorted finance for his gym, took out loans for him etc so she's as daft in the whole situation. As far as I know he's only renting- sure he'd have zero credit rating to get a mortgage I'd imagine.

His new woman must be daft in the head too if she believes his fairy tales about his past?? Sure it's common knowledge? I know the fella from Cross too and honestly I was shocked when I found out it was him that he was convicted with- the lad is quiet, settled with his own wee family and there's never a bother out of him.
I personally saw two videos of her lashing out and screaming at him, and connecting in one of them. She looked deranged tbh- but maybe the situation drove her mad?

AOR is and always was a complete nutter. Sure just google her! Media whore who will jump on any chance to be in the papers or cause a scene. Loves the drama! State of her. Poor Children I feel sorry for!

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
What gets me is going by the stuff they share on social media they’re all loved up heading off on lavish weekends regularly etc all fake! Going by L latest insta they’re obviously still together
---

L & E were friends aswell & their kids too ?
Ohhhh I don't think iv seen Ls insta ...must check it out