Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Square123

Did anyone notice on vil stories he seemed to be there before the guests arrived and seemed to have left as didn't look like he was at party... And she brought Corey's wee cake out herself... :/

newry1993

I heard a rumour that Choc is in line for an all-turf war with his old sparring partner over Christmas. Has anyone any tea on this?
Who the old sparring partner?
---
I'm not an expert on the legalities of custody battles, but is it not a little odd that Vil still doesn't seem to have ANY visitation sessions with Corey at all by now?
I know it can take a good few months initially to get things in place- but he hasn't seen him in well over a year I think? And she's taking him away for Christmas for 3wks so he's not going to see him then either.
Holly has made it clear she will in no way shaper or form be allowing any contact in the contact centre or anywhere. She has said this to my friend who is a client. But I would have assumed he would have been entitled to something? There must be more to it I'm sure the mothers word isn't the deciding factor in family court.
has holly any charges against him to have grounds to not allow contact?

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
Yes and I heard with D ya couldn’t meet nicer man and ppl are shocked with the extramarital activity 🫢!! But he and E have had thing for good wile!!
What gets me is going by the stuff they share on social media they’re all loved up heading off on lavish weekends regularly etc all fake! Going by L latest insta they’re obviously still together
---
What gets me is going by the stuff they share on social media they’re all loved up heading off on lavish weekends regularly etc all fake! Going by L latest insta they’re obviously still together
L & E were friends aswell & their kids too ?

Imagine putting your young son in danger by associating with this man. Vilius may decorate the child's bedroom there is no way in a million years a Judge will grant Hollie full custody knowing she is getting futtered with by Mr Cadbury
vilius is literally a sex offender, hopefully he never has custody of that child either!

just googled him! He looks like Andy malone lol
that’s not him, he’s the short guy with a square head, you’ll find him when ya search his full name. Barney comes up when you search choc for some reason

Mb19

He was quite fond of the drink I was told. Been clean for years now but I always feel Hollie likes to embarrassed him on camera, make him out to be some kind of idiot, which be isn't.
Yea she really does! She isn’t as bad for it as she was but I used to be mortified for her and them videos of him drying his hair. They weren’t even funny!! I always wondered why she lived with him instead of her mum too. I kinda thought whatever they split for was something the mum did

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
In court this week, an application was made on her behalf to vary the bail conditions to allow her and her partner to travel to Dublin later this month for a two-night stay in a hotel.

In the BelTel today! Ye couldn’t write it!!
She's also pregnant!!! judge king hates her and refused her the 2 nights away as she's with another known dealer in the town

martha82

Chatty Member
Hollie has a new man and he makes the ex look like an angel!!Her friends locally are disgusted!!Hollie is one of many of the new man’s many bits on the side!!stupid girl won’t ever learn!!Hollie new man often named in the local WA lists that circulate ❄
What is a WA list?