Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Hollie Hollie Hollie would you quit with the tiktoks and SM posts . You are making yourself look even more foolish than you are. Think of your son and the legacy you're leaving for him, it's painful to watch 😢
Its hilarious to watch, she actually thinks we are jealous of her.....yep jealous she has a son to a rapist and now seeing one of thee biggest scumrats in down/armagh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whats the chances that’s VIlius’s Email she’s hacked 🙈🙈 why are none of her friends or family telling her to stop embarrassing herself 🙈🙈 #carcrash

Kilingtime

VIP Member
a fella who does PT with Villeus said that Villeus has been trying to get contact with Cory and his brother, the new baby. Holly is blocking it completely. I think posting all the content of Cory and the boyfriends son is her throwing the boot in too now that I heard that's going on In Background
That's what I can't understand? Even going the 'legal' route surely he'd have access sorted out at this stage? Even in a mediation centre. She can't just refuse access altogether.
And isn't she a bit full on showing the new man and his wee fella the whole time? Like look at us happy families and all. Imo it's all a bit too much too soon.

Square123

Why did she feel the need to record her poor daddy who was covered in sudocreme by Corey? Idnbe more interested in getting it off his face hands chair etc than stopping to record him for her FB story

• Angry
why is Hollie acting like any misinformation was spread on here.
1. her ex is a rapist, convicted, done time. She knew he was and had a baby with him.
2. shes posting the ba all over instagram whilst refusing the da access to it.
3. Vil uploaded videos of her attacking him.

no - one has spread lies or misinformation.
no - one has threatened her.

she needs to wise up and spend more time working on herself and less time snifing around snaubs, sick of seeing her beak

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Is there any need for the drag queen makeup EVERY day?? I know she can't do anything about the tattooed eyebrows, but lighter lashes and a 'fresher' make up look would make her look years younger. It's like her & LMD haven't moved on from the makeup style of around 2018-2019, but then it's obvious from her fashion sense that she's stuck in a timewarp.

Princess 6

Chatty Member
But LEGALLY is there any reason he won't get access? I don't think so- unless they're trying to prove that he'd be in danger from a criminal element if he stays with Vil.
she will soon be on moaning because she has to drive Corey miles every other week for access, really dont think vil will be able to stay in that area and have to move miles away ,

Plenty like Hollie who still think courts just award mothers full custody it really dosent work like that anymore and courts seem to be about almost 50/50 custody
---
Surely he can claim that she's now slandered him publicly? It's clear she's speaking about him (unless she has another baby daddy in the picture!)

She's a foolish girl/woman. She goes on like a lovestruck/heartbroken teenager, lashing out and getting her friends to 'fall out' with him- only in her case is appears to be more sinister..

*edit- she's since added a bit more onto it! 🙈
What about the company you keep Hollie 🤣🤡

Near 40? And getting on like that

Her solicitor must be shit because he should be telling her to keep everything off social media

Jeepers123

She was advertising his business for such a long time once they where getting on. Now she is going to try distroy his business with all these faults she knew it/he had. Is that not false advertising? Promoting a business she didn’t really believe in? Is she also false advertising for other businesses? This will prob ruin her more than it will him. If I was a business owner I wouldn’t run to her for advertising via Instagram.

Fgiw

Chatty Member
But none of this will be true-it will all be lies and we will be pathetic for sharing lies. Until…..and then shes the victim again and she “should have listened” but until then. We are nasty trolls.

• Haha
  • Heart

TinaC

Seen the two of them last night. He gave me some look when I went past him! Wouldn’t trust him as far at you’d throw him! Sure he was married and had other women on the sideline. Don’t think Hollie quite understands that she’s just a piece of meat to him. 🤣🤣
It was quite the statement being in the CC on Boxing night with him !
Yes my friend being one of them, I'm actually really disappointed in Hollie I thought better of her given all her rants about the harm drugs cause. I wonder was it him she was in Powerscourt with? No doubt she'll do a tiktok and let us know 🤣🤣

Fgiw

Chatty Member
So she says she wont be coming to work full time-how does she manage for money? If shes a single mother doing the odd set of yard brushes on a couple of eyes?

• Haha

newry1993

These videos with old songs from 00s wearing her mas hand me downs over her free Freddie’s make me cringe!! She’s like a dooley middle aged desperate cougar !! Flashing her belly bar and her near 40 🙈🤣

• Haha
If she’s only working part time and showing a low income (I’m guessing she gets paid cash for the lashes so could manipulate her earnings if she wanted) she will potentially be entitled to universal credit, 80% nursery fees paid, child benefit plus add on any carers/ child maintenance. If she got all of the above, she would probably be more comfortable than a lot of 2 adult working households.

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Did anyone see this that he had custody of the kids apparently.
He got custody because of the poor woman's alcohol addiction. An addiction brought on by his abuse. She's been very open about her struggle with alcohol. The scumrats statement about his kids sickened me, acting like father of the year when he use to beat her while she was pregnant. The whole story was heartbreaking, she is such a brave woman for speaking out and has opened the conversation of how domestic violence is dealt with by the police/courts.
I sincerely hope she gets the help she needs to 1. Deal with her addiction 2. Deal with the trauma of being a punching bag for that scumrat

• Heart