Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! My friend was told at feis at weekend!!
But her and husband still together
It seems!!
They are defo still together as they were in the golf club 2 weeks ago together.
Altho I can't say I'm surprised at that rumour if I'm honest. I can guess which player it was aswel

They are defo still together as they were in the golf club 2 weeks ago together.
Altho I can't say I'm surprised at that rumour if I'm honest. I can guess which player it was aswel
Id say she would take any attention given to her!! Player begin with D??

Id say she would take any attention given to her!! Player begin with D??
Her hubby is fit as and seems so decent, my sister has him as a GP.
Aye that's the one I thought off...doesn't he have previous of being with married women?

Reactions: 1
Her hubby is fit as and seems so decent, my sister has him as a GP.
Aye that's the one I thought off...doesn't he have previous of being with married women?
That’s name we heard at feis! Don’t know much about his history thou!! E husband is sound- i worked with him And he was very popular with all the staff in corn market!! A very nice man and idolised her!!!
What a stupid woman she is if it’s true!! A beautiful family ruined over bit of attention!!

Is this the glam red head that's very friendly with Maeve Madden?
---
On another note, the amount of couples separating lately is unreal. Wonder is it due to Covid? People re-evaluating their lives etc?

Is this the glam red head that's very friendly with Maeve Madden?
---
On another note, the amount of couples separating lately is unreal. Wonder is it due to Covid? People re-evaluating their lives etc?
I honestly think social media and how easy it is to get in touch with people is playing a huge part.

Reactions: 4
Yes and I heard with D ya couldn’t meet nicer man and ppl are shocked with the extramarital activity 🫢!! But he and E have had thing for good wile!!
What gets me is going by the stuff they share on social media they’re all loved up heading off on lavish weekends regularly etc all fake! Going by L latest insta they’re obviously still together
---
What gets me is going by the stuff they share on social media they’re all loved up heading off on lavish weekends regularly etc all fake! Going by L latest insta they’re obviously still together
L & E were friends aswell & their kids too ?

Yes this is the rumour i heard but wanted confirmation. So many affairs and separations going on since after covid. Newry must be the riding capital of Ireland :)

• Haha
Yes this is the rumour i heard but wanted confirmation. So many affairs and separations going on since after covid. Newry must be the riding capital of Ireland :)
I think it’s social media and filters giving people fake confidence and people living fake lives!! It’s all the wee kids I feel sorry for!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If it is D who was having the affair with E he’s doing a good job hiding it cuz him & the wife look like they’re very happy saw the together the other day

---

L & E were friends aswell & their kids too ?
Ohhhh I don't think iv seen Ls insta ...must check it out