Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on- she's with the ex-husband of the one Vil had a fling with?? :oops: Am I picking that up right??

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ that's sad...
She’s been sendin 🍫 sexy pictures to try to wyn Him back!! Lol!! Seen them with my own eyes!! But yes it’s true she’s now all in with the husband of the girl tha Villeus was having affair with!! Tragic is understatement?! Holly is so desperate it’s unreal!! Holly loves the ❄!! All talk but behind closed doors 🍫 has said he was sniffing gear from places tha the city has all seen!! 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
---
Who? The Taste of Belgium that she's never out of?
She’s in there with chocolate!! Constantly!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s been sendin 🍫 sexy pictures to try to wyn Him back!! Lol!! Seen them with my own eyes!! But yes it’s true she’s now all in with the husband of the girl tha Villeus was having affair with!! Tragic is understatement?! Holly is so desperate it’s unreal!! Holly loves the ❄!! All talk but behind closed doors 🍫 has said he was sniffing gear from places tha the city has all seen!! 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
---

She’s in there with chocolate!! Constantly!!
I heard that myself from a reliable source!! when the wee boy is put to bed Ms Hollie starts her carry on. I wonder who'll mind him now that her Mummy is away to Australia and Daddy isn't well again. 🤔

Reactions: 2
I heard that myself from a reliable source!! when the wee boy is put to bed Ms Hollie starts her carry on. I wonder who'll mind him now that her Mummy is away to Australia and Daddy isn't well again. 🤔
Holly is a very dangerous girl!! She is still causing trouble with my friend who used to see 🍫 and also 🍫s wife!! She has a hot line to social services and thinks it’s acceptable to get involved in other families lives!! She has now turned her attention to Jo!! Villeus new girlfriend!! She’s actually riding the husband!! Social needs to take a look at holly bed hopper and
The extents she goes to When scorned by men!! Villeus is no angel but she choose him
To
Father her young one!! Now she is trying all she can to ruin any relationship he is trying to pursue!! Legal aid is being abused by Miss Holly!! Gary better watch out he will end up with social services on his daughter when he give crazy campbell the boot too!!
---
Holly is a very dangerous girl!! She is still causing trouble with my friend who used to see 🍫 and also 🍫s wife!! She has a hot line to social services and thinks it’s acceptable to get involved in other families lives!! She has now turned her attention to Jo!! Villeus new girlfriend!! She’s actually riding the husband!! Social needs to take a look at holly bed hopper and
The extents she goes to When scorned by men!! Villeus is no angel but she choose him
To
Father her young one!! Now she is trying all she can to ruin any relationship he is trying to pursue!! Legal aid is being abused by Miss Holly!! Gary better watch out he will end up with social services on his daughter when he give crazy campbell the boot too!!
Holly “friends” are disgusted And that’s the very few remaining ones!!

To
---

Holly “friends” are disgusted And that’s the very few remaining ones!!

Social services would need to look at her!! That wee boy is an accident waiting to happen and no doubt she'll be on crying when something happens him.

I couldn’t understand the other night how she put him to sleep and then was on putting a full face of makeup up and glam on.

Don’t know if she was going out or ‘entertaining’ at home 🏡

But the burning question is where is the child in all this pantomime, who’s minding him & his welfare.

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t understand the other night how she put him to sleep and then was on putting a full face of makeup up and glam on.

Don’t know if she was going out or ‘entertaining’ at home 🏡

But the burning question is where is the child in all this pantomime, who’s minding him & his welfare.
The poor wee young fella knows all these men!! He has met both chocolate and Gary !! It’s not fair on him!!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The poor wee young fella knows all these men!! He has met both chocolate and Gary !! It’s not fair on him!!
I hate that piss poor style of parenting- welcoming anyone into your child’s life in the blink of an eye then on to the next ones quick as a flash.

Reactions: 4
That's a lot of gossip, I am getting jealous of all the riding H is getting lol
U didn’t believe it the first time and it all was true!! 🤣 I don’t write unless I have good grounds for it!! 100% true about holly and Gary now!! I feel sorry for her the girl is more to be pitied that she has no one to step In say wise the hell up!! 😿
---
U didn’t believe it the first time and it all was true!! 🤣 I don’t write unless I have good grounds for it!! 100% true about holly and Gary now!! I feel sorry for her the girl is more to be pitied that she has no one to step In say wise the hell up!! 😿
---
That's a lot of gossip, I am getting jealous of all the riding H is getting lol
It’s well for her isn’t it!! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

I don't feel sorry for her one bit. She tore strips off the few friends who had the balls to tell her a few home truths about Vil and she publicly called them all jealous liars.
I'd say they're leaving her to her own devices now.
She never appears on nights out now unless with the likes of LMD etc. I'd say she has no real friends left.
The girls who were at the house hen she went to a month or two back stayed well clear of her the whole night- they all know what she's like.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't feel sorry for her one bit. She tore strips off the few friends who had the balls to tell her a few home truths about Vil and she publicly called them all jealous liars.
She never appears on nights out now unless with the likes of LMD etc. I'd say she has no real friends left.
The girls who were at the house hen she went to a month or two back stayed well clear of her the whole night- they all know what she's like.
I know.. your right !!

Suppose that's right, she never does be seen with her local friends only the bloggers.

The thrill must be with the bad boys or having drama.

Like could she not bang someone without drama. Plenty of fellas about Newry would be looking to shag her. Her choices are bad and i feel for her. I wish she would find a nice fella