Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am aware- but as far as I'm aware there was no penetrative assault- i.e. rape. Again I'm not excusing or making light of what happened, just clarifying the charges.
Let’s just move on from this topic cuz not fare on the girl it happened to or any other ppl that been assaulted or abused that we are dissecting the term!!
✌

Reactions: 1
Erm for all her flaws she's never raped anyone so let's not get carried away with him being some kind of 'role model'
Granted... I really should add that he although he has that record , he has turned his life around in a positive way. Hollie on the other hand has sunk into a lifestyle surrounded by criminals which imo isn't good for the wee boy going forward.

Reactions: 2
While he's no angel at all, they went down for sexual assault, not rape. Nitpicking I know as it's still horrific.
His co-accused is now also settled in a relationship as well and to my knowledge neither have been in trouble since - which will all be taken into account for a custody hearing.
The terms don't really matter, we know what vil and his Co accused did, the most horrific of crimes that left a poor girls life in tatters, not only having to deal with the act of assault but the rumours and slurs to her name throughout the court case.
My point tho was as annoying and hypocritical as Hollie is, she's never committed a crime, done time or been in trouble with the law so it's unfair to put her in the same bracket as vil

Reactions: 4
The terms don't really matter, we know what vil and his Co accused did, the most horrific of crimes that left a poor girls life in tatters, not only having to deal with the act of assault but the rumours and slurs to her name throughout the court case.
My point tho was as annoying and hypocritical as Hollie is, she's never committed a crime, done time or been in trouble with the law so it's unfair to put her in the same bracket as vil
But she still chose to be in a relationship and have a baby with him and try to make out like he was some angel so really she’s just as bad!

Holly choose to have a baby with Him and no matter what he is the dad!! Can only hope that he has had some sort of moral epiphany for the sake of the kid!! He said he is getting joint care 🤷🏻‍♂️ Hope for the wee lad the public mud throwing stops and Holly makes safer choices about the men she invites into her Kids life and home!! because she’s just playing with fire!!
holly should focus on her kid rather than chasing gangsters and fighting with women and making bitchy tik tokz!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can anyone spill the tea on a blogger from Newry who was supposed to be riding a former married Down player?

• Wow
Was his page hacked? No harm but this has Hollie Campbell written all over it 🤭 even down to the spelling and grammar mistakes etc etc….
The girl in the picture a hairdresser in newry her sister in law put it on fb 🙈 edited to add this girl he’s having the affair with & her husband were PT clients of Vil.

• Wow
The girl in the picture a hairdresser in newry her sister in law put it on fb 🙈 edited to add this girl he’s having the affair with & her husband were PT clients of Vil.
Which sister in law as I can't see anything from any of them....is joanne actually banging vil? Or is this just vicious rumours?

Which sister in law as I can't see anything from any of them....is joanne actually banging vil? Or is this just vicious rumours?
Who knows 🤷‍♀️ but the rumours have been circulating for a while now since the hubby went missing a month or so ago psni had it up on fb. It was Sarah who posted this! Probably taken down now

Who knows 🤷‍♀️ but the rumours have been circulating for a while now since the hubby went missing a month or so ago psni had it up on fb. It was Sarah who posted this! Probably taken down now
Aye I can't see it on Sarah's page. Doesn't Joanne's brother use vil gym aswel?
I knew about Gary going missing but didn't know about the rumours about joanne.
Have to say she looks absol amazing these days (she was pretty before the weigh loss mind you) she's worked so hard. Would be so disappointed if she is seeing that rapist woman!

Was his page hacked? No harm but this has Hollie Campbell written all over it 🤭 even down to the spelling and grammar mistakes etc etc….
It came out the day b4 he took her to court!! She’s been ringing the polise to his house constantly trying to catch him doing something cuz she clutching straws with court !! Apparently it’s very true the rumours he is going with his client!! And the husband has left her since caught!! Holly is good with Sarah who posted it!!

It came out the day b4 he took her to court!! She’s been ringing the polise to his house constantly trying to catch him doing something cuz she clutching straws with court !!
She'd want to watch she doesn't get charged with wasting police time. She's coming across slightly deranged at the minute? Regardless of anyone's opinion of Vil, to my knowledge there's no reason he won't get joint custody/visitation.