Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hollie was a gorgeous natural girl.

She is back on Tinder so I hope she finds someone nice. Preferably not a rapist or drug dealer

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Has this woman had an education? I’ve seen the pic of her in the school uniform but just listening to her stories.. she is not a coherent person.. she’s talks a lot but says very little of value… that story about Nicola bulley.. she said can women not walk in the morning now… coming from the woman who’s last two relationships were with a rapist and and drug dealing thug 🥴 don’t think the danger is on your walks Hollie but more likely what your sharing a bed with and a home with your baby son and elderly father. Idiot

Reactions: 9
Has this woman had an education? I’ve seen the pic of her in the school uniform but just listening to her stories.. she is not a coherent person.. she’s talks a lot but says very little of value… that story about Nicola bulley.. she said can women not walk in the morning now… coming from the woman who’s last two relationships were with a rapist and and drug dealing thug 🥴 don’t think the danger is on your walks Hollie but more likely what your sharing a bed with and a home with your baby son and elderly father. Idiot
I’m not so sure that picture is of her 🤔 its St Mary’s senior year 13-14 A levels. Not a chance she’s done A levels

I'd also like to add not only did she have a baby with a rapist but also told people he was wrongly accused and got 'compensation' for being wrongly jailed, then went on to blame the victim. She has some nerve to be speaking publicly about 'violence against women' after her rants about the rapist last year and then retracting it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'd also like to add not only did she have a baby with a rapist but also told people he was wrongly accused and got 'compensation' for being wrongly jailed, then went on to blame the victim.
She made a total fool of herself at that time. His past was common knowledge to everyone in the area, and if he'd been 'wrongly jailed' and got compo it would have been all over the news. When they split she claimed he hadn't a penny to his name (where was this mysterious compo money?), and that she'd spent a fortune (& was owed a fortune) on setting up his pt business etc - which btw seems to be thriving.

seriously did she say that he didn't do it and got comp? Has anyone a recording?
He was wrongly accused is what she said on a story a few year back, she told her family and friends that he got compo for being wrongly accused hence the family not making a fuss, they believed what she said. However compo for wrongly accused and done jail time is public record and guess what there is absol no record of it! He's a rapist, she knew it, lied to people and blamed the victim. duck her

Reactions: 4
He was wrongly accused is what she said on a story a few year back, she told her family and friends that he got compo for being wrongly accused hence the family not making a fuss, they believed what she said. However compo for wrongly accused and done jail time is public record and guess what there is absol no record of it! He's a rapist, she knew it, lied to people and blamed the victim. duck her
Yep, she went on a rant saying everyone was out to wreck her relationship and her 'friends' had shown their true colours by spreading lies about Vil (didn't go into detail on her stories about what the 'lies' were about) and that she knew the truth. She told a friend of mine that his sentence was suspended because there was not enough proof of what happened?!
I still can't fathom how she was able to come out and say all that- the dogs in the street knew his past and that he had a prison record. When they split the first time, I suspect it was because social services were involved as he was still on the SO register so he maybe had to come clean a bit- but she was still in utter denial.

M-C , has she done something bad to you in the past?

M-C , has she done something bad to you in the past?
Who's M-C ?

My issue with hollie is she takes no accountability for her actions, puts herself on this moral high ground pedestal yet is happy to excuse thee worse behaviour such as rape and drug dealing. She stuck up for andy malone knowing how crappy he treated his staff. At no point did she think of her son when she went on those rants past year regarding the rapist then weeks later blaming her friends.
Iv never met the girl in real life, maybe passed her once or twice in Dundalk and Cross but she embodies everything I hate about influencers, its all an online charade!

You seem to stick up for her alot, do you know her personally?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What happened? I haven't seen him in a car since last summer- he's always in his van
Sure was it not last summer hollie claimed he nicked her car?
I drove past him today as he was heading to his gym and he was in the van

• Haha
@Irishgal85 it might have been before that? Didn't she get back with him briefly after her whole rant about how he stole from her and sold all her stuff from the salon upstairs in his gym. A wee weekend in Galway from what I remember, but it was a brief reunion when she found the text messages from his female clients on his phone and was recorded attacking him with it.

@Irishgal85 it might have been before that? Didn't she get back with him briefly after her whole rant about how he stole from her and sold all her stuff from the salon upstairs in his gym. A wee weekend in Galway from what I remember, but it was a brief reunion when she found the text messages from his female clients on his phone and was recorded attacking him with it.
Ah yes got my TL mixed up, the 'stolen car" was before the trip away. Actually forgot about that recording of her attacking him

Has the recording been posted on here?