Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What gym does H go to? You have to give her credit, that figure is amazing. Is gym tech still as good?
Haven't seen her mention a gym in months. She does the odd home workout, but unless she's changed, the figure is down to not eating/diet pills. (& a bit of surgical help in the boob dept. according to insiders)

Reactions: 2
I won't name them, or the place because they're bloody dangerous imo, but she was getting them in Newry for years. I witnessed it before I even knew who she was.

Reactions: 2
All this shite about emotional abuse-she has a short memory, the amount of times she went on about the lies surrounding vil-making out the girl he abused was lying. Then when the tit hit the fan SHES the victim?? If she had any manners she would come right out and say that she was wrong. And apologise to the people she called liars. She makes me sick.

Reactions: 3
All this shite about emotional abuse-she has a short memory, the amount of times she went on about the lies surrounding vil-making out the girl he abused was lying. Then when the tit hit the fan SHES the victim?? If she had any manners she would come right out and say that she was wrong. And apologise to the people she called liars. She makes me sick.
It's really annoying. Yes she likely was the victim of a narcissist, but she dug a huge hole for herself during that whole time, and from reports from her (former) friends, she wasn't totally the victim in the whole situation.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is anyone else seeing the glitches in that Freddy video? Like her face is AI or something. Especially at the end.

I can’t believe the worst lie he told was pretending being in hospital and not the fact he was a convicted rapist

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Worse lie she told us is that he had his conviction overturned and received compensation for being wrongly accused...she knew this was a blatant lie

Reactions: 5
whats story with these videos on tiktok. i thought there was a court case going on..

Reactions: 1
Who in there right mind would take relationship/parenting advice from this looper who was riding the local druggie and was shacked up with a rapist……… oh and is single 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone any tea on the 29 and 35 year old girls lifted for drugs in Mayobridge? By all accounts the Police in the Newry area are finally going after the many dealers in the Newry and Mourne area. Its good to see them finally doing their job.

Has anyone any tea on the 29 and 35 year old girls lifted for drugs in Mayobridge? By all accounts the Police in the Newry area are finally going after the many dealers in the Newry and Mourne area. Its good to see them finally doing their job.
If anyone was lifted they'll be out by the morning. It's all for show. They'd only be scapegoats anyway- no fear of the head boys being lifted. Sure there was a 3 day raid in Crossmaglen 2wks ago and guns/ammunition lifted from an underground bunker at a house and noone arrested?! Even if they had been, they'd be out the next day as per previous arrests. The country knows what they're at yet they seem untouchable.

Reactions: 1