Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I've booked Ixia in Rhodes, solo at the end of summer - will spend a bit of time in the old town and go to Lindos, anybody have any recs?

LouSV

Chatty Member
Can anybody recommend where’s best in Greece (any island). Looked at corfu and Crete, struggling to find where’s best for families and central. Self catering, want to be close to the centre with a few bars shops etc but nothing like Benidorm vibes. Any suggestions? 2 adults and 2 small children.
Pefkos in Rhodes is lovely for families especially the Matina complex
A little bit busier is the area of Tsilivi in Zante but not Benidormish, families like the St Denis complex there, it's really good

Sunshine489

Can anyone recommend a hotel in the Canary Islands that would be suitable to take a 6 month old to? (For example they provide cots, high chairs etc)

Ideally the room have a seperate sleeping/living room area for the evening

Must have a heated pool as will be traveling in November

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
For all the people who recommended Koh Lanta what activities do you recommend doing there? I'm thinking of doing the elephant sanctuary and maybe 1/2 other things

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
@bread-pitt My partner lived in Santa Barbara for a few years, he is english but was living out there for work so really excited to visit and see the place for myself. Can't wait :)