Holidays #4 2024 onwards

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on! Love talking about holidays!
---
So far this year:

Been to Lanzarote once and going again in Nov
Cyprus in June/July

Planning for next year, long weekend in Trieste. Lanzarote in Feb (I do like it there!).
Family holiday potentially Crete or another Greek island (been to loads of them already!).

Then planning a month in Australia in 2026.

Reactions: 4
@bread-pitt I noticed you said you were going to Hawaii later this year, how amazing! I was going to ask you on pricing etc. but realised you live in Florida so it must be much cheaper than going from the UK :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
@bread-pitt My partner lived in Santa Barbara for a few years, he is english but was living out there for work so really excited to visit and see the place for myself. Can't wait :)

Hawaii is on my list too (also UK).

I’m doing a basics California trip this year (ticking off the main tourist bits) and then we will go back again in a few years and explore more and probably visit Hawaii.

We have been to Lisbon this year so far. Looking to tick some much wanted city trips off this year.

Currently have florence-garda- Venice in June
Madrid and Valencia in September
Next year will be portfolio - cinque terre- Genoa
Also possible Poland or germany too.

Reactions: 2
We have been to Lisbon this year so far. Looking to tick some much wanted city trips off this year.

We are doing Portofino and CT this year - I’ll make sure to update the thread when we’re back 😊

• Heart

100% recommend Wroclaw in Poland. Nowhere near as touristy as Krakow/Warsaw/Gdansk but so beautiful and all walkable. Plus ridiculously cheap. I struggled to spend £100 in 3 days!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Any suggestions on apps/websites to book activities in advance?
We've used Viator before. I also checked that buying direct weren't cheaper but it made no difference. I'll also check tripadvisor as some activities were mentioned on there you could only book direct ie ziplining recently

Anyone been to Agadir? I'm looking for cheap October sun and thinking it could be a nice alternative to the Canaries

Hols for this year...
Rhodes for 2 weeks in June
Paphos Cyprus for a week in October
Goa for 5 weeks end of December

(currently thinking about booking Ko Samui for September)

Any suggestions for beginning of September for a week, that will be toasty and good value for money. I don't mean cheap but ideally less than £1.3k each for a week AI?

We went Egypt earlier in the year and are going Dominican Republic at the end of the year, but would like another break.

As you know I love Cape Verde and it is still possible but it's a bit far for a week.

Been toying with Morroco or Canaries but nothing stands out. Turkey is a no go as husband has vetoed it.

Any suggestions for beginning of September for a week, that will be toasty and good value for money. I don't mean cheap but ideally less than £1.3k each for a week AI?

We went Egypt earlier in the year and are going Dominican Republic at the end of the year, but would like another break.

As you know I love Cape Verde and it is still possible but it's a bit far for a week.

Been toying with Morroco or Canaries but nothing stands out. Turkey is a no go as husband has vetoed it.
Crete! We were supposed to go a couple of years ago and it was going to be half board but you had swim up rooms.

• Heart
Love Crete. We stayed in Elounda last year and absolutely loved it. Would definitely go back.

Where’s the best place to buy big suitcase from? Doesn’t need to be fancy, but just a decent size ☀

Where’s the best place to buy big suitcase from? Doesn’t need to be fancy, but just a decent size ☀
We bought a really big one from Tripp. I think they are a good quality bag at decent prices, I only buy the sale ones. Got the largest size for £60 at the beginning of the year

• Heart