Holidays #4 2024 onwards

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome! I hope we are doing a good job of giving you the best time ever, whichever part you are in. I ordered good weather for you.
Having the best time! We’ve done Santa Barbara and currently in vegas though leaving today and doing a bit of route 66 today to head to LA :).. the most amazing time so far

• Heart
Reactions: 3
For all the people who recommended Koh Lanta what activities do you recommend doing there? I'm thinking of doing the elephant sanctuary and maybe 1/2 other things

Any recs for the Amalfi coast? I'm trying to decide if I should stay in Sorrento or Salerno with day trips to the main towns by ferry?

Any recs for the Amalfi coast? I'm trying to decide if I should stay in Sorrento or Salerno with day trips to the main towns by ferry?
We stayed in Sorrento and did day trips to Capri, Pompeii, Positano and Amalfi. I've never stayed in Salerno so can't comment on what it's like, but Sorrento is fab and while it can be expensive it is less so than Amalfi or Positano.

Reactions: 1
We stayed in Sorrento and did day trips to Capri, Pompeii, Positano and Amalfi. I've never stayed in Salerno so can't comment on what it's like, but Sorrento is fab and while it can be expensive it is less so than Amalfi or Positano.
Plus one for Sorrento, a great base, you'll get more bang for your buck in accomodation and its a lot easier to walk around that the amalfi towns