Holidays #4 2024 onwards

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to Tulum, Mexico in September and cannot wait as I have always wanted to go to Mexico. Going with with a couple of friends who know Mexico very well. I usually solo travel and literally don't have anything to organise so its a weird but nice feeling for me.

I'm going to Tulum, Mexico in September and cannot wait as I have always wanted to go to Mexico. Going with with a couple of friends who know Mexico very well. I usually solo travel and literally don't have anything to organise so its a weird but nice feeling for me.
That sounds great 😊 are you staying at a particular hotel or travelling around?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Can anybody recommend where’s best in Greece (any island). Looked at corfu and Crete, struggling to find where’s best for families and central. Self catering, want to be close to the centre with a few bars shops etc but nothing like Benidorm vibes. Any suggestions? 2 adults and 2 small children.

Can anybody recommend where’s best in Greece (any island). Looked at corfu and Crete, struggling to find where’s best for families and central. Self catering, want to be close to the centre with a few bars shops etc but nothing like Benidorm vibes. Any suggestions? 2 adults and 2 small children.
Lassi in Kefalonia is lovely. Also Tigaki in Kos.

Looking to go away in December for a week for some winter sun, never been away this time of year before. Where’s best to go?

For Mexico - el dorado royale and if you’ve got a bigger budget the casitas next door

Looking to go away in December for a week for some winter sun, never been away this time of year before. Where’s best to go?
Canaries will still be decent weather, also Thailand if you're looking for somewhere further away, Dominican etc

Thank you! Had seen a few of the long haul flights but wasn’t sure if it’d be worth it as we only have a weeks annual leave

Had anyone been to Elephant Hills in Thailand? Thinking of suggesting going there for a few nights instead of one of the islands

1 more day then I'm off to Americaaaaa - I am so excited. I feel like I have been doing the countdown for this trip forever so the fact it's so close has me giddy 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1 more day then I'm off to Americaaaaa - I am so excited. I feel like I have been doing the countdown for this trip forever so the fact it's so close has me giddy 😂
Welcome! I hope we are doing a good job of giving you the best time ever, whichever part you are in. I ordered good weather for you.

• Heart
Pefkos in Rhodes is lovely for families especially the Matina complex
A little bit busier is the area of Tsilivi in Zante but not Benidormish, families like the St Denis complex there, it's really good

Pefkos in Rhodes is lovely for families especially the Matina complex
A little bit busier is the area of Tsilivi in Zante but not Benidormish, families like the St Denis complex there, it's really good
I second tsilivi in zante!

I've booked Ixia in Rhodes, solo at the end of summer - will spend a bit of time in the old town and go to Lindos, anybody have any recs?

I've booked Ixia in Rhodes, solo at the end of summer - will spend a bit of time in the old town and go to Lindos, anybody have any recs?
Lindos is fabulous- if you climb up to the top there is a superb acropolis and you can make your way down the cobbled streets in the old town. When you are at the top you will be able to see the heart-shaped bay to the side. The beaches around lindos are great too. If you are driving, recommend arrive before 10am as car parks can get really busy during the day.