Holidays #4 2024 onwards

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We bought a really big one from Tripp. I think they are a good quality bag at decent prices, I only buy the sale ones. Got the largest size for £60 at the beginning of the year
I second Tripp - ive three cases from them - they've stood the test of time. I got one for my mother and a couple of years later there was an issue, and a replacement was out within a week great value and customer service

Reactions: 3
My friend has been a few times and she loves it. I was supposed to join her for the last one but we were away.
I’d say definitely go, I might see you soon 😉
I booked it. Didn't have the day I wanted unfortunately. Tickets came out 12pm today and by 12:15pm the date I wanted was sold out, even the early time. So going the day I have a concert my train arrives in London 11am so plan is straight to hotel to drop bags off then to taste film till around half 4 then off to concert straight afterwards.
I wanted to go to taste film on the last day I'm there as I have nothing planned but it was sold out. I think I got the last place for the one I'm going as well

Reactions: 1
Booked 2 weeks in Sri Lanka for end of this year! Any recommendations would be amazing , only sorted flights so far

Reactions: 3
Got an email today advertising the Underground Garage Cruise for May 2025. Jumped on it and joined the pre-sale. This will be our 5th time seeing X and 3rd time seeing The Reverend. So we are thrilled.

Booked 2 weeks in Sri Lanka for end of this year! Any recommendations would be amazing , only sorted flights so far
I haven't been personally but have a family member who lives there and I have looked into going myself
Unawatuna - All round beach resort with plenty of restaurants
Negombo - A beach resort with large hotels and a short transfer from the airport , good location for sight seeing
Bentota - quiet and scenic , larger hotels there

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I haven't been personally but have a family member who lives there and I have looked into going myself
Unawatuna - All round beach resort with plenty of restaurants
Negombo - A beach resort with large hotels and a short transfer from the airport , good location for sight seeing
Bentota - quiet and scenic , larger hotels there
Thank you! Will add these to my list

Can anyone recommend a hotel in the Canary Islands that would be suitable to take a 6 month old to? (For example they provide cots, high chairs etc)

Ideally the room have a seperate sleeping/living room area for the evening

Must have a heated pool as will be traveling in November

Can anyone give recommendations on hotels in Mexico 🇲🇽 Cancun/Riviera Maya. TIA
Riu Palace is amazing and right on the beach. Great food and entertainment.
Riu Yucatan/Tequila/playacar are all nice too if you are on a budget . Yucatan is a bit quieter and on the beach, Tequila is across the road and has more of a party scene. You can go between the hotels.
All these hotels are within a gated community and there are shops/restaurants etc within. You can so have a nice stroll into the main town or get a cheap taxi.
You can walk down the beach to the ferry terminal too.

Riu Palace is amazing and right on the beach. Great food and entertainment.
Riu Yucatan/Tequila/playacar are all nice too if you are on a budget . Yucatan is a bit quieter and on the beach, Tequila is across the road and has more of a party scene. You can go between the hotels.
All these hotels are within a gated community and there are shops/restaurants etc within. You can so have a nice stroll into the main town or get a cheap taxi.
You can walk down the beach to the ferry terminal too.
Sound brilliant,thank you. Is the palace the better of them them all? (we have a big budget,thankfully)x

Can anyone give recommendations on hotels in Mexico 🇲🇽 Cancun/Riviera Maya. TIA
If you’re going adult only I highly recommend a Secrets resort (they have a few). We did 2 weeks at Secrets the Vine in Cancun for our honeymoon (was back in 2015)

If you’re going adult only I highly recommend a Secrets resort (they have a few). We did 2 weeks at Secrets the Vine in Cancun for our honeymoon (was back in 2015)
We will have our teenage daughter with us so need something a little lively to entertain her!

We will have our teenage daughter with us so need something a little lively to entertain her!
I know others have been to Moon Palace with kids and teens and highly rated it. Hard Rock was next to our hotel, that could be worth a look at