Holidays 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheapest way to get around Belfast for 4 days? I know there are travel passes. But the visitor pass is a miaximum of 3 days and not all the passes work with all companies buses.
I walked around most of Belfast to be honest. It’s not too bad. And then the travel was quite cheap.

Reactions: 3
Cheapest way to get around Belfast for 4 days? I know there are travel passes. But the visitor pass is a miaximum of 3 days and not all the passes work with all companies buses.
I second what the above poster has said, most things are walking distance

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have any Mallorca recommendations please? I’m looking at going for 4/5 days in October, and I really like the look of Soller but if anyone has any info or advice it would be greatly appreciated!

Wanting to go to Mykonos or Santorini later this year, anyone who eats halal food how did you find it? Worried there wouldn’t be much option! ❤
I am not sure there is any halal o kosher food. You'll have to go for vegetarian option.

Reactions: 1
Belfasts not that big most things you can walk to if you’re able to. I lived there until I was in my late 20s so feel free to ask anything 😄 not sure what you’re into but lots of people love the Titanic tour. Crumlin road gaol is also a good experience. If you’re here over a weekend try and squeeze in St. George’s market it’s lovely for a wander around at all the local arts & foods. Also upstairs in there is a restaurant called Stock Kitchen that serves the best fry in Belfast!

Going to DLP if anyone has any tips or things we need to do ❤
Heya DLP too? That’s amazing. I hope you enjoy! Not sure how you’d travel with your Saxenda there maybe you should ask in the group your apart of, however just go your aware the girl you right on here about runs it.

• Haha
Going to Italy next week - flying to Rome for two nights, coach to Florence for one night and then a coach to Milan and planning to go to Lake Como for a day too. Sooo excited!! Any recommendations?

Also going to Boston at the end of August to meet my online best friend of 2 years for the first time!! I am however panicking because our flight from Manchester-Dublin is supposed to arrive at 9.05 but always seems to be delayed by an hour or even more, and our flight to Boston is at 11.35. Worried we won’t have time between flights for immigration clearance, we will only have cabin baggage though which helps I guess.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Anyone got any recommendations for this time of year that aren’t crazy busy? Thinking somewhere in Italy, or Spain/Mediterranean vibe

the majority of Spain will be so busy right now as Spaniards tend to take their holidays in August - you will find less busy places away from the beach, like Madrid, Sevilla, etc! - but they'll be boiling hot 🔥
Anyone got any recommendations for this time of year that aren’t crazy busy? Thinking somewhere in Italy, or Spain/Mediterranean vibe

I know it’s a vague question but does anyone have any recommendations for things to do in Tenerife? We’re staying in the North (Puerto De La Cruz) but happy to travel to the South

I know it’s a vague question but does anyone have any recommendations for things to do in Tenerife? We’re staying in the North (Puerto De La Cruz) but happy to travel to the South
I’ve never been to Tenerife but twice to Gran Canaria and going to Fuerteventura next week. An absolute must for me is to drive around the islands. They all have such stunning scenery and it can vary quite a bit between north and south - coastline/mountains. We almost went with Tenerife this time and my number one thing would have been a visit to Teide and the national park surrounding it.

• Heart
Ive been to Tenerife beginning of the year and we did a trip with guide over the island and visited Masca and Teide. Its really nice!

Belfasts not that big most things you can walk to if you’re able to. I lived there until I was in my late 20s so feel free to ask anything 😄 not sure what you’re into but lots of people love the Titanic tour. Crumlin road gaol is also a good experience. If you’re here over a weekend try and squeeze in St. George’s market it’s lovely for a wander around at all the local arts & foods. Also upstairs in there is a restaurant called Stock Kitchen that serves the best fry in Belfast!
Brilliant thank you! Flying out Friday and then off to Dublin on Wednesday.

Any ideas what to do in a morning in Liverpool and lunch too? Going to Crosby beach in the afternoon

Any ideas what to do in a morning in Liverpool and lunch too? Going to Crosby beach in the afternoon
The museum of Liverpool and the Maritime museum are really good. There’s loads of shops at Liverpool one if you’re into shopping. A walk around the docks is a really nice way to spend a few hours.
Food wise I’d recommend having a look on Bold Street. It’s all small chains and independent eating places and has probably the best food in my opinion. :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.