Holidays 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone been to Jordan, I’m just looking for something to do whilst there for one day.
So far I’m going to
- Petra
- Dead Sea
- Amman tour
- Shobak castle
- Wadi Rum
- Turkish bath experience

Anyone got any suggestions? Or any site I can look on to look myself. I’ve looked on viator and can’t find anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Has anyone been to Jordan, I’m just looking for something to do whilst there for one day.
So far I’m going to
- Petra
- Dead Sea
- Amman tour
- Shobak castle
- Wadi Rum
- Turkish bath experience

Anyone got any suggestions? Or any site I can look on to look myself. I’ve looked on viator and can’t find anything.
Check out Taylor Wynn on youtube, she was just in Jordan and used to live there. Has a ton of videos recently with recommendations

Reactions: 1
I like the coast along Marseille, Cassis, la Ciotat and Toulon - it's Mediterranean so the sea is lovely and the food is delicious!
I keep seeing cassis...it looks stunning!... I’m driving over, so if I end up in cassis I need a good pit stop over night somewhere as I don’t think I’ll do the drive in one day after getting off the boat (driving to newhaven and getting the boat to dieppe)

• Heart
I keep seeing cassis...it looks stunning!... I’m driving over, so if I end up in cassis I need a good pit stop over night somewhere as I don’t think I’ll do the drive in one day after getting off the boat (driving to newhaven and getting the boat to dieppe)
oh yeah, it's a long drive otherwise, I'm sure you could find a nice village to spend the night along the way!

Anyone been to Gdansk? Thinking about going for a few days late Nov/early Dec. Worth visiting? I like to have a cold pre-Chirstmas city break but I've done all the biggies

Cassis is lovely but avoid high summer :/ Way too many people. Last year, they were also planning to limit the visitors in the "parc des calanques" by a system of free reservation (like they've been doing for many years in Spain) but I don't know if they carried on with the idea.

• Heart
Cassis is lovely but avoid high summer :/ Way too many people. Last year, they were also planning to limit the visitors in the "parc des calanques" by a system of free reservation (like they've been doing for many years in Spain) but I don't know if they carried on with the idea.
yeah, that's a v good point actually- these places are much better to visit not in the height of summer! And @freshhead I would add Calanques to your list too 🤗

Anyone been to Gdansk? Thinking about going for a few days late Nov/early Dec. Worth visiting? I like to have a cold pre-Chirstmas city break but I've done all the biggies
On my list! We had flights booked for last December and they were cancelled.
Everything I’ve seen and heard about Gdańsk looks awesome.
Have been to Warsaw and krakow twice and love them both. The other polish city I want to visit is Wroclaw.

I’ve been in the summer and it was lovely! Quite small so a weekend would be fine and I bet it it will be beautiful at Xmas!

• Heart
Yes definitely worth a visit. Great to just amble around there.

I've been, it's fine but wouldn't go again, much preferred Warsaw. We went in Otober and it didn't stop raining 😑

What abour Brno in Czech Republic

Last edited:
I've been, it's fine but wouldn't go again, much preferred Warsaw. We went in Otober and it didn't stop raining 😑

What abour Brno in Czech Republic
I second Brno. Much more relaxed than Prague (far less crowded and far fewer scams/scammers) but just as beautiful. Last time I went was December 2019 and it was great.

On my list! We had flights booked for last December and they were cancelled.
Everything I’ve seen and heard about Gdańsk looks awesome.
Have been to Warsaw and krakow twice and love them both. The other polish city I want to visit is Wroclaw.
Poznań is also great. I love Warsaw too.

I really love Central European cities (just based on the few I’ve been to but I’d love to see more). Service is always great, and everything so cheap, my husband and I eat and lodge everywhere upscale as we can’t afford to do that anywhere else 😂 Food exquisite too.

Last edited:
Cheapest way to get around Belfast for 4 days? I know there are travel passes. But the visitor pass is a miaximum of 3 days and not all the passes work with all companies buses.

Wanting to go to Mykonos or Santorini later this year, anyone who eats halal food how did you find it? Worried there wouldn’t be much option! ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.