HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yea she does do nights. I just find her unbearable. She was Laura’s quieter normal sister for ages, then she started skipping - the skipping fad was created by Lauren Jumps on inst, a UK girl who started skipping in lockdown one. She now has tens of thousands of followers and has been on the news in UK etc. Henry copycat sissy Hilary. But it’s the lies about skipping can make you drop 3 sizes that annoys me. I see twins and me skipping, faces by grace might have skipped once or bought a rope, not sure, but it’s the Trisha transformation lie here again. Do as I say but that’s actually not what I do. Hilary also eats like a bird, runs and would have an active job when she is at work. Those
Are all completely different fixed things when someone else would have little or no other movement. And this being on TV for it & the self loving about the hair etc, she’s Laura’s sister for sure
What's the Trisha Transformation lie? I followed her for about a wk a long time ago but just couldn't hack her.

Omg cringe at that hair reveal video. Like yes it's nice, actually nicer shorter on her but it's a very vain video and why are these grown women behaving like teenagers on social media? It's embarrassing to watch. Hilary is obsessed with herself and the dramatic faces she pulls.

Reactions: 9
She's really boring the arse off me now 🙄 enough with the skipping content and the 40k followers content

Reactions: 5
I go through phases of following and unfollowing .. why is she so monotone and why does it take her all bleeping week to spit a sentence out 😫😫

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I go through phases of following and unfollowing .. why is she so monotone and why does it take her all bleeping week to spit a sentence out 😫😫
Yes!!!! Takes forever. The live captions are a balls that way. At least when she used type it up herself I'd and tap through the dramaic pauses and facial expressions! I'd be dying of old age now waiting for her to finish a flipping story 😏

Reactions: 7
Yes!!!! Takes forever. The live captions are a balls that way. At least when she used type it up herself I'd and tap through the dramaic pauses and facial expressions! I'd be dying of old age now waiting for her to finish a flipping story 😏
I think she honestly loves the sound of her own voice that much that she drags the arse out of everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She got tattoo brows last summer, same place she got the recent lip tats, I know because I was about to get them myself after I saw hers, but lockdown hit and I forgot about it and now I can't find any mention of it on her insta since she started showing off the aul brow serum........I really do actually like Hilary, but that is misleading.

Reactions: 2
Sorry now, did she go back to work on Monday after 5 weeks off and has then been off every day since?

Reactions: 3
Sorry now, did she go back to work on Monday after 5 weeks off and has then been off every day since?
I have no idea but I think she works nights so maybe she's just pushing it with sleep and being up more during the day to post skipping videos while she has that momentum

Does she not work nights though ?

Did we ever find out the bra size ? I zone in and out .Have to say though , ive heard of very few who didn’t go up a least a cup size after visiting BelleFemme .

Reactions: 1
To be honest now thinking about it, all evidence of her brow tattoos is gone, shes gone vegan, runs everyday, skips for an hour, has gone for 3 walks a day at times, also works long night shifts so possibly that has an impact on weight and health, I'm actually feeling really annoyed now its very disingenuous to promote that brow gel that costs 50quid and not disclose you have your brows tattooed on and hide the evidence, and act like skipping alone has had this huge transformation when literally every aspect of her life has been overhauled. As I said before, I liked her, thought she seemed very real compared to Laura, but this just feels icky now. Also, fair play to her making healthy changes, but if I was someone close to her, I'd be concerned that it might be a little obsessive.

Reactions: 14
Hilary is riding the crimson wave. She was probably reading here and has just let us all know she was in work today. She's exhausted. Well she's the freshest looking exhausted person I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone know Hilary IRL? She seems way too sweet to be wholesome. She constantly says how much she ADORES and loves her job so so much. Also, how does someone who’s newly qualified have 5 weeks of A/L worked up🤔I’m in the same field and it’s stressful and very mentally draining at the best of times.
Like Laura she seems to have very little friends? She doesn’t seem to go anywhere other than with Danny and has briefly mentioned a couple of work colleagues.

Reactions: 9
Anyone know Hilary IRL? She seems way too sweet to be wholesome. She constantly says how much she ADORES and loves her job so so much. Also, how does someone who’s newly qualified have 5 weeks of A/L worked up🤔I’m in the same field and it’s stressful and very mentally draining at the best of times.
Like Laura she seems to have very little friends? She doesn’t seem to go anywhere other than with Danny and has briefly mentioned a couple of work colleagues.
I'm a nurse who's also worked in the mental health field, it's extremely clear how green she is. It is extremely stressful and mentally draining as you said but positive Polly would never let on that it's anything other than perfect.

Reactions: 8
Before now I heard about her from watching her sister. I have a very specific recollection of her from at least a couple of years ago, going vegan while she was working in thrive, drinking more water and doing more exercise. She lost a good bit of weight then. Found it strange now that she's saying she's just gone vegan for the first time ever in the past year? Thought it was an odd thing to bullshit about.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.