HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That teeth whitening strip she is using is useless. There is no teeth whitening strip bar crest that has bleaching in it. The bleach stuff that is needed for whitening is barred in the EU. And there is her going on about how she thinks her teeth are white after 1 use. Give over Hilary
Can those crest ones be gotten anymore? Remember using them years ago.

Can we have something along the lines of HilaryDoes skipping for punishment, skips meals for fun, now she’s a fully blown instahun

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Finally acknowledged the boyfriend.... Waiting now for we need to respect his privacy... Etc. Etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What did she say? I’m blocked 🥱🥱
She just said I'm going to chill for the night and watch Rick and Morty with my boyfriend or something along those lines. Also made a face while she said it as if I know this will get me attention 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.