HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya I mean her hair is lovely and all but it's just a haircut. I've never really watched her stories before, is she this into herself all the time? Like I feel like I'm missing something, she deffo just got her hair cut like?
She’s acting like she just took part in the swan & has a new face & body. It’s literally a haircut. She chats tit into her phone all day everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ya I mean her hair is lovely and all but it's just a haircut. I've never really watched her stories before, is she this into herself all the time? Like I feel like I'm missing something, she deffo just got her hair cut like?
Yes, she is this into herself all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched her stories the other day where she was having what seemed like a first date with herself in the mirror...I said duck it hows narcissistic Laura going to top this at all at all..
Glanced at her page and viola its STI test time.

I'd say poor Mammy Young had a tough time giving them enough attention when they were young.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one that found it funny how she took time off work and then gets all these interviews and tv appearances about skipping, the timing worked out great for her. She also has time to walk 5k , skip, run. But for us all we have to do is skip and we will look like her.

Reactions: 7
So Danny makes an annual breakfast smoothie bowl for her birthday 🙄 I really feel like she would be so high maintenance

Reactions: 6
Seems to be, I'd say she never works on her birthday and it's a massive day all focused on her.
she took annual leave a few weeks back when she started the whole skipping thing and hasn’t gone back to work yet

Reactions: 4
How did the 5 weeks of AL come about? Accrual through covid or something?
I thought the same!! I work in a similar situation and they can barely cover one shift of annual leave let alone 5 weeks!! No wonder she's fecking dancing around the garden with the jack russell like a head!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would it have been covid & she never said ? Cannot see how 5 weeks were allowed firstly as you only accrue 4 per year but also it’s June so any of last years hols wouldn’t be allowed to be carried so far into June !

Reactions: 2
Would it have been covid & she never said ? Cannot see how 5 weeks were allowed firstly as you only accrue 4 per year but also it’s June so any of last years hols wouldn’t be allowed to be carried so far into June !
She does 7 nights on and then a week off so it can be worked out to use less annual leave. Like she probably finished after a week of nights then had a week off then started annual leave or leave without pay, maybe they had planned a big holiday for this time but then had to take the leave anyway!

Reactions: 1
She does 7 nights on and then a week off so it can be worked out to use less annual leave. Like she probably finished after a week of nights then had a week off then started annual leave or leave without pay, maybe they had planned a big holiday for this time but then had to take the leave anyway!
Oh yea she does do nights. I just find her unbearable. She was Laura’s quieter normal sister for ages, then she started skipping - the skipping fad was created by Lauren Jumps on inst, a UK girl who started skipping in lockdown one. She now has tens of thousands of followers and has been on the news in UK etc. Henry copycat sissy Hilary. But it’s the lies about skipping can make you drop 3 sizes that annoys me. I see twins and me skipping, faces by grace might have skipped once or bought a rope, not sure, but it’s the Trisha transformation lie here again. Do as I say but that’s actually not what I do. Hilary also eats like a bird, runs and would have an active job when she is at work. Those
Are all completely different fixed things when someone else would have little or no other movement. And this being on TV for it & the self loving about the hair etc, she’s Laura’s sister for sure

Reactions: 9
She’s actually unbearable. Such a pretty girl but she’s only short of kissing the camera admiring herself. It’s really embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.