HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be completely wrong here as im not vegan, but surely that maybelline sky high mascara (which is unreal) is not completely cruelty free? And therefore not vegan? I know all products sold in Ireland cant be tested on animals but the parent companies like Loreal, Estee Lauder etc sell in China which requires products to be animal tested. Sure Laura made a big deal about that the time she was going vegan. Hilary you are not a vegan

Reactions: 1
I could be completely wrong here as im not vegan, but surely that maybelline sky high mascara (which is unreal) is not completely cruelty free? And therefore not vegan? I know all products sold in Ireland cant be tested on animals but the parent companies like Loreal, Estee Lauder etc sell in China which requires products to be animal tested. Sure Laura made a big deal about that the time she was going vegan. Hilary you are not a vegan
Some people class themselves as vegan because of their diet, when they should call themselves plant based instead. I’d say that’s what she’s done..... followed a vegan diet but not the lifestyle

Reactions: 4
Has Laura posted anything yet?! I can’t be bothered looking at her account! She bores me to tears! Hilary is doing the same to me 😑

Reactions: 2
Has Laura posted anything yet?! I can’t be bothered looking at her account! She bores me to tears! Hilary is doing the same to me 😑
We got a look at her bra yesterday, she was waving it about saying something like "the best part of the day" but we all know she was implying she was naked behind the camera bEcaUse sHe's SeXY

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah sure you were gonna buy the laser hair removal thing. We believe ya Hilary 🙄

Yeah sure you were gonna buy the laser hair removal thing. We believe ya Hilary 🙄
Which you can get on AliExp for €20??? Are they copies of the one she has or are they importing and adding €€€

There is something quite sad about setting up a camera to record yourself pretending to get lost in the music as if you are not acutely aware that moments ago, you placed a camera down to make sure you were visible and pressed the record button with the intention of posting it online.....strange.
Runs in the family, recording oneself and pretending it's not there. They'd be a great fit for reality tv! "what camera? oh I completely forgot it was recording" sure, ya dope.

Reactions: 8
The girl is just consumed with her phone. At this stage im Just tapping the screen to move
On from the stories because there are so many. The irony laura is on a media black out and Hilary is non stop on the phone!! Laura plotting the next piece of clothing she could remove and post in a sexy seductive way 😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aaajhh she finally slotted in she’s doing more than the skipping. . 1km run in between her sets of skipping! Did she mention that on her tv debut by any chance or was it just all skipping or the fact she turned vegan?! The only photos she ever reposts are the skipping ones so I wonder has the following also turned vegan and taking up running!! 🤥 someone seems a TAD obsessed lately; you can actually see it, the self obsoration and adoration of herself when she’s doing her post, if she was a bar of chocolate she’d eat herself - as long as it was vegan!! oh thanks hun for the morning tum photo just in case we spotted any love handles on you later and for Zooming on the tattoos to prove it was you! Thank you Hilary; Thank you. Sshhhhh she’s being reading tattle!!! 😂🤫🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That hair is badly in need of a cut, not a trim, a cut. The straggly ends in that pic of her in the bathroom 🤢

Reactions: 6
She’s just shared what she eats in a day, it’s clearly not just skipping that’s given her such a transformation. Fair play to her but it was a bit deceptive to not state from the start she had a total lifestyle overhaul 😂

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry now, I know I'm harping on a bit but it's giving me such rage that she is still trying to say her body transformation is mostly down to skipping. The difference in just 3 months is dramatic. That is NOT just from skipping. That's a complete diet and lifestyle overhaul complete with food restriction. It boils my piss how she is deliberately misleading people 😡 do whatever you want with your body and your diet and your exercise routine but please please don't tell lies about it

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think those scrunch-bum style leggings are rotten looking? I think they look like a giant puckered bumhole. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bought those leggings after she recommended them. I swiftly returned them. The quality was something I’d expect from Penney’s

I'm sorry now, I know I'm harping on a bit but it's giving me such rage that she is still trying to say her body transformation is mostly down to skipping. The difference in just 3 months is dramatic. That is NOT just from skipping. That's a complete diet and lifestyle overhaul complete with food restriction. It boils my piss how she is deliberately misleading people 😡 do whatever you want with your body and your diet and your exercise routine but please please don't tell lies about it
It seems to be called photoshop too!! A week ago she definitely had curvy hips!! She either has a massive deal with a clothing company that she won’t disclose her actual shape size now or she hasn’t changed that much and has just toned up loads. But amazingly on tv a week she looks very different than she does on her page!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.