HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It took her 10 slides to reveal to us that she got a bottle with her name on it 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry now, I know I'm harping on a bit but it's giving me such rage that she is still trying to say her body transformation is mostly down to skipping. The difference in just 3 months is dramatic. That is NOT just from skipping. That's a complete diet and lifestyle overhaul complete with food restriction. It boils my piss how she is deliberately misleading people 😡 do whatever you want with your body and your diet and your exercise routine but please please don't tell lies about it
Makes me think she is embarrassed for overhauling her lifestyle and eating habits!?
It took her 10 slides to reveal to us that she got a bottle with her name on it 🙄
That's intense. What is with people who when they get a bit of a following drag shite out to death. No need for it hilary people will *still* follow and give a crap🙃

Reactions: 3
So annoying! And when she has the hands moving non-stop and does the opening and closing of her mouth but doesn't say anything, like this faux "I'm so overwhelmed by how much you guys love me' bull 🙄🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Hilary getting her hair done today... she's going to "change it up". can't wait for the big reveal 1.5 inches cut off instead of the usual half an inch :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes skipping now for over an hour!! She is slowly becoming somebody with an absolute exercise obsession... not something healthy that should be encouraged. Along with her restricted diet she would need to be careful in what she is putting out to the world now her follower count has grown so much.

Reactions: 8
I can’t cope with the dancing, the cringe I feel is something else 🥴 but I agree with what the above poster said. Again fair play to her for the massive changes/transformation and it’s lovely to see someone looking and feeling good and confident but I do think it’s easy to run away with it in your head, I’m guilty of that that when you start to see results you want more and more, it’s like an addiction to exercise because you like what you’re seeing in the mirror. There’s a difference between maintaining a good level of fitness and upping it constantly (which could be fine in a controlled manner) and it seems her number of skips is rising exponentially and if her what I eat in a day story was anything to go by she won’t be doing her body any favours. I think maybe if I was her I’d just be a bit more wary of encouraging people to do the same as me and expecting similar results as me

Reactions: 7
Hilary getting her hair done today... she's going to "change it up". can't wait for the big reveal 1.5 inches cut off instead of the usual half an inch :rolleyes:
About time. The rats tails are 🤢
Also her eyebrows are a bit much now, looks like she just tinted them but they're God awful.

Reactions: 3
I can’t cope with the dancing, the cringe I feel is something else 🥴 but I agree with what the above poster said. Again fair play to her for the massive changes/transformation and it’s lovely to see someone looking and feeling good and confident but I do think it’s easy to run away with it in your head, I’m guilty of that that when you start to see results you want more and more, it’s like an addiction to exercise because you like what you’re seeing in the mirror. There’s a difference between maintaining a good level of fitness and upping it constantly (which could be fine in a controlled manner) and it seems her number of skips is rising exponentially and if her what I eat in a day story was anything to go by she won’t be doing her body any favours. I think maybe if I was her I’d just be a bit more wary of encouraging people to do the same as me and expecting similar results as me
Liking what she sees in the mirror, alongside those numbers/likes (now insta has brought back that option) will go to her head. I hope she sticks to a healthy aspect, promoting obsessive exercise can't be ideal for younger eyes.

Reactions: 1
It’s gorg! I like in her stories when she said she was freaking out about getting it cut and she spoke to her Mam and 2 girls in work for reassurance about it...never once mentioned her big sis
Defo not in talking terms right now I would say

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s gorg! I like in her stories when she said she was freaking out about getting it cut and she spoke to her Mam and 2 girls in work for reassurance about it...never once mentioned her big sis
Defo not in talking terms right now I would say
She commented on the reel she put up?

Hair is fab. Really suits her.

Yeah really love the hair! Super nice with her face shape. To the person who mentioned her brows I think it’s because they come quite close to her nose?

Reactions: 2
Ok so I was wrong about the change up being miniscule 🤣 happy to be wrong on this cos the new style is stunning on her! She looks amazing 😍

Reactions: 2
Anyone got a pic of the hair? I’m guessing I’m Blocked for watching stories and not following some time ago 🤣

This girl adores herself. It’s cringe. She got a haircut and is still blowing on about it.
Ya I mean her hair is lovely and all but it's just a haircut. I've never really watched her stories before, is she this into herself all the time? Like I feel like I'm missing something, she deffo just got her hair cut like?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.