HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No but has never spoken about it/pretends the relationship never existed🤣
She wants to keep it private 🤣
Funny how they want their followers to be invested in their relationships and then when it goes to tit don’t want to address it. They’re all the same.

Reactions: 8
She is exactly the same as her sister. She posted non stop about Ian / Dean , he featured in her travel vlogs and then suddenly he disappeared and she just avoided all questions on it.

Reactions: 4
I swear I have always thought Laura acts that ‘aloof - oh I’m open to talk about anything’ way because she was trying to get the attention of someone who she fancied who was following her maybe? Now I think she’s actually bleeping psychotic. Does she really think anyone cares enough to pay Patreon with these fishing stories

Reactions: 9
As somebody who works night shifts regularly I agree.
I work nightshifts, however, I have two children, a house to run and various other commitments 🤣 Hilary is young, free and single. Living in Mammy's house sleeping and skipping her brains out. And after this mornings intake of h2O she'll be pissing like a racehorse for the day 😅😅

• Haha
I work nightshifts, however, I have two children, a house to run and various other commitments 🤣 Hilary is young, free and single. Living in Mammy's house sleeping and skipping her brains out. And after this mornings intake of h2O she'll be pissing like a racehorse for the day 😅😅
I also have 2 kids. I couldn't sleep 20 hours if I tried. Like literally... my body wouldn't allow it

Reactions: 1
I worked nights in my previous job, not a hope would I be able to sleep for 20 hours.. it’s actually insane to think she has missed a full day sleeping 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Someone who has done a week of nights on minimal sleep and inhaling pre-workout in order to flog herself with exercise?

Someone who has done a week of nights on minimal sleep and inhaling pre-workout in order to flog herself with exercise?
Just watched her stories and it's so weird how she can't see what she's doing is strange. She didn't workout for 3 whole days so doubles it today and has a 5k walk plus skips on top. For a psychiatric nurse she has zero self awareness. Posing to show off shoulder blades, how skinny you look sideways in your hike life bandana you wear as a top in November in Ireland.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If I had a tenner for every time she promised to do something that apparently everyone is begging for.. It took her three weeks to do the tutorial on the rope she was flogging. Her “monthly” challenges lasted two months, she’s been threatening to do a skipping tricks tutorial since March..

I feel sorry for the people who take part in her skipping challenges thinking it’ll make them lose weight. Hilary refuses to acknowledge that diet played the biggest part in her weightloss and she more than likely achieved that big weight loss in such a short amount of time by being on a very low calorie intake

Reactions: 12
Covid is rampant and here is Hilary trying on dresses for the sake of a fashion show in Zara 🤔 Eye bleeping herself at every opportunity.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.