HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Howiya12

She got her hair done for the awards 🤔🧐It’s looked the exact same as it did the previous day?😂 or am I missing something? girlllll I’d be looking for a refund.
Also, the length is horrific! Even worse than when her hair was naturally that length except she paid hundreds for it to look that way. Really cheapens her “cool, hipster” look🤣

Mitten41

I can’t understand the hair at all- what’s her look like- hipster second hand clothes glasses cool chick or butt length ratty extensions and a glitzy cheapish dress? I don’t get it.
I think she is a stunning girl but she gets lost in the generic when her hair and clothes are like that

Like_Literally

I can’t understand the hair at all- what’s her look like- hipster second hand clothes glasses cool chick or butt length ratty extensions and a glitzy cheapish dress? I don’t get it.
I think she is a stunning girl but she gets lost in the generic when her hair and clothes are like that
She's a chameleon and tries to fit into what ever surrounding she's in. Even the big spectacles aren't prescribed, they are for whatever look she is going for on a certain day.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks