HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaysus, she's fairly struggling with that skierg! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Skips not helping you now Hills! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
I watched & had a giggle at that 🀭
I won't lie. It Made.My.Day. Little miss working out 7 million times a day struggling big time πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ sorry that's mean, but her humble bragging really grinds my gears! πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
One move away from a body builder's pose.
Awful dress, awful shoes, mank hair and painted with what looks like creosote.
Never mind her … why is this Rebecca o rourke one sitting on a lovely velvet seat in the bar ; clearly with no underwear on … I wouldn’t want her bits literally all over the seat I’m going to sit on for my cocktails 🀒

Reactions: 6
I’m not into fitness more like fitting pizza into me mouth and holy god her form in that video… Awful, awful! She was also struggling big time

Reactions: 2
Shes a fully fledged Insta Hun now..sad to see..shes changed so much lately & not for the betterπŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think she is a stunning girl naturally but she looks awful in that pic... what was she thinking πŸ™ƒ.

Reactions: 8
Came here to say the same- I think she is amazing looking- when she had the sharp Bob and with her natural looks she was a stunner. That tan is borderline black fishing and the hair and cheap looking dress- dear god

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's always tired and can't sleep because she is running herself into the ground exercising.

Whatever work she's at on her night shifts it can't be too hard that's for sure.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if she got that good news the last day :unsure: She has been very quiet since

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.