HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she and Laura have to video themselves eating or drinking, it's just so weird, who wants to see that

Reactions: 11
Why does she and Laura have to video themselves eating or drinking, it's just so weird, who wants to see that
It’s incredibly weird! Me & my sister send each other food pics all the time, because she’s a mega foodie & im a better cook, but NEVER would we be videoing ourselves eating or drinking!

Reactions: 5
It’s so strange. As someone who is in recovery from ED, I find Hillary very triggering and can’t watch her at all now. I used to make a big deal out of eating (when I ate) and made sure I had an audience so it could be to stop people nagging her about food or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine trying on clothes in Zara she had no intention of buying..all to show off her figure for the gram🙄🙄🙄Shes more painful than Laura now!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do we think Hils is trying to BE yer wan Rebecca that she’s obsessed with? So she might want to be a fitness influencer?

Reactions: 4
Do we think Hils is trying to BE yer wan Rebecca that she’s obsessed with? So she might want to be a fitness influencer?
I dont think she cares as long as she's "goals" for all her impressionable followers and keeps getting complimented on how thin she is.

Reactions: 4
Those shorts. I couldn't even wear those to bed or I'd be picking them out of my arse all night nevermind skip in them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No I'm sorry but the weightloss has gone too far! Her face is so so gaunt 😟😟 her friends and family really need to have a word. And I'm saying this from a place off concern for the girl,not to be bitchy incase its taken up that way. The excessive exercising whereby she's prioritising it over sleep is soon gonna catch up with her 😔

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Her weight is now extremely alarming. We're basically watching someone develop a serious ED over the last 12 months in real time. I've lost a lot of weight during times of stress but I am naturally already relatively petite. I look back at pictures of myself when I was a size 4/6 and I can't believe how unattractive and frail I looked. She's starving herself, no doubt about it. She's not even building muscle actually because she doesn't have enough calories. She's just wasting away and I'm starting to feel like she's on a dangerous path.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her weight is now extremely alarming. We're basically watching someone develop a serious ED over the last 12 months in real time. I've lost a lot of weight during times of stress but I am naturally already relatively petite. I look back at pictures of myself when I was a size 4/6 and I can't believe how unattractive and frail I looked. She's starving herself, no doubt about it. She's not even building muscle actually because she doesn't have enough calories. She's just wasting away and I'm starting to feel like she's on a dangerous path.
And she said she is eating between 1900 to 2100 calories a day, I find that very hard to believe

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't fancy living in that house with her. I'd say she'd ate you without salt if you went into the kitchen while she is doing her skips. Floors are probably shaking too with her bouncing about in the bedroom on a daily basis.

Reactions: 5
House is for show 😒 3k a month on rent, she has craig there too. She is a weapon so she is.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.