HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly was this “photoshoot” for? It seems so, so vain without a purpose for it 😩

Reactions: 2
How many times now have viewers being subjected to her rolling out that mat and leaving the weights on the floor?? What is the point..

Reactions: 10
She's on nights and on chatting shite at 1 o'clock in the day with a full face of perfect make up.... Does she sleep on the job or what.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She's on nights and on chatting shite at 1 o'clock in the day with a full face of perfect make up.... Does she sleep on the job or what.
How the duck does she do it lads. I work nights in healthcare and I’m like a zombie after them. Hilary pops up out of bed at lunch time and heads off for a run. I’m just dumbfounded.

Reactions: 5
How the duck does she do it lads. I work nights in healthcare and I’m like a zombie after them. Hilary pops up out of bed at lunch time and heads off for a run. I’m just dumbfounded.
I'm the same as you, fit for nothing after nights but it depends what type of place she works in she might get a decent rest. I have a friend who was a nurse in a residential care home and her and the other nurse on nights would take a 3 hour break each and have a sleep.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm the same as you, fit for nothing after nights but it depends what type of place she works in she might get a decent rest. I have a friend who was a nurse in a residential care home and her and the other nurse on nights would take a 3 hour break each and have a sleep.
That's what I mean about sleeping on the job 😉

Reactions: 1
Hilary doesn’t seem to have anything else to do besides play with make up. Most of us have families and houses to keep after night shift

Reactions: 6
Work in the same field as Hils. My guess is she does night duty on a psychiatry of later life ward where the majority of patients will sleep throughout the night generally speaking. So not overly tiresome/stressful. She most definitely does not work nights on an acute admissions ward where there is always admissions throughout the night and a lot of other jobs to be done!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The green dress and the long hair!!She looks like she fell out the back door of a romanian brothel

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone find it kinda sad to see how obsessed she is? She never seems to allow herself a day off or a cheat day or anything

Reactions: 5
Oh I’m so sad about her hair- her bob was absolutely stunning- gorgeous glossy hair and now this cheap looking long lank stenos

Reactions: 10
Oh I’m so sad about her hair- her bob was absolutely stunning- gorgeous glossy hair and now this cheap looking long lank stenos
She was stunning with the short hair, classy and cool. I despise despise despise a full bum length head of stenos. Cheap, tacky and common.

Reactions: 8
Dying to see what she’ll wear for the Stellar awards. Also, wonder if she bring a date? Prob Mammy or Laura😩

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.