HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got her hair done for the awards 🤔🧐It’s looked the exact same as it did the previous day?😂 or am I missing something? girlllll I’d be looking for a refund.
Also, the length is horrific! Even worse than when her hair was naturally that length except she paid hundreds for it to look that way. Really cheapens her “cool, hipster” look🤣

Reactions: 9
The bob was way nicer and actually made her look unique in a sea of cookie-cutter insta huns.

Reactions: 8
Who the hell voted for her?! They should be made listen to her speech there on repeat for a day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a feeling that she sees this as an award for losing all her weight by skipping. She seems so much happier now but also seems to be becoming obsessed with the exercise

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t understand the hair at all- what’s her look like- hipster second hand clothes glasses cool chick or butt length ratty extensions and a glitzy cheapish dress? I don’t get it.
I think she is a stunning girl but she gets lost in the generic when her hair and clothes are like that

Reactions: 3
I can’t understand the hair at all- what’s her look like- hipster second hand clothes glasses cool chick or butt length ratty extensions and a glitzy cheapish dress? I don’t get it.
I think she is a stunning girl but she gets lost in the generic when her hair and clothes are like that
She's a chameleon and tries to fit into what ever surrounding she's in. Even the big spectacles aren't prescribed, they are for whatever look she is going for on a certain day.

Reactions: 6
It didn’t take her too long to be pushing a skipping rope from another brand.. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Think she has seen now that having a following can get you a stellar award 🤔🙄 & now she’s realising that maybe she can make money from her following !

The blagging on about alllllllll the emails 🙄 we get it Hils, you’re truly an influencer now hun. 8 stories taking about it though🙄 get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does this girl ever actually work?🤯
She works nights so seems to have good time off after a stint of them. Even when working nights though she is skipping to beat the band when she gets home from a shift and also has the time and interest to put on a full face of make up.

Does she even skip anymore?
She’s so far up Rebecca O’Rourke’s arse it’s actually a bit weird😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.