HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was all about aimee connolly make up. Holy grail all that jazz.. They obvs must have stopped sending her stuff as shes moved onto charlotte Tilbury now.. She prob awaiting pr from them now....
Next she will be buying a treat designer item.
#workedhardforthis

Reactions: 4
Was all about aimee connolly make up. Holy grail all that jazz.. They obvs must have stopped sending her stuff as shes moved onto charlotte Tilbury now.. She prob awaiting pr from them now....
Next she will be buying a treat designer item.
#workedhardforthis
Hopefully someone will at least tell her how to apply the stuff. Her bronzing is awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t like to be caught in one of her gym videos in the background sweating my ass off beside her looking all fit. Ugghhh it depresses me.

Reactions: 5
The relationship status is gone from her fb page now too… she could have just made that private though after reading here and seeing that we could all see it 🙈

The relationship status is gone from her fb page now too… she could have just made that private though after reading here and seeing that we could all see it 🙈
Also I see she no longer follows him on insta but Laura is still following him

Reactions: 2
Is that himself 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
She’d probably kill him 🤣

Unfortunately I don’t think Hilary gets a free pass to not mention her relationship status when she went on about him so much. I’m sure there’ll be plenty of people blocked from her question boxes as I doubt no one has mentioned it.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow that girl from cork who is a personal trainer? She went to Spain with her long term BF and then he wasn’t around anymore…and she made a video actually addressing it because she knew people would ask where he was, not a big deal just said that had broken up and she was getting through it…the young sisters might want to take a leaf out of her book about “how to be an influencer”🤣

Does anyone follow that girl from cork who is a personal trainer? She went to Spain with her long term BF and then he wasn’t around anymore…and she made a video actually addressing it because she knew people would ask where he was, not a big deal just said that had broken up and she was getting through it…the young sisters might want to take a leaf out of her book about “how to be an influencer”🤣
Is that Diana Kelleher ?

Diana moved to Oz, found a man who was her bestie at the times brother, got pregnant, came home and baby daddy was soon out of picture. Shacked up with someone new straight away
Didn’t know any of that I’m fairly new to her 🥶

Reactions: 1
She’s so full of tit - why is she apologising for her feed being full of food? Does she suddenly have food issues?
Also, as a vegan I can categorically say those ‘cheese’ slices are not bleeping incredible, they’re grand, but I don’t know any vegan who eats Tesco cheese straight from the pack and loves it 😂😂

That thing she does with her mouth is so put on.
This rots me to my core! I wanna scream at her through my phone every time I see her do it!! She was doing it when putting on lip liner in her "make up tutorial" the other day like normal people don’t put on lip liner like that 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.