HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have a permanent pain in her face from pursing her lips like that all the time 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she think not declaring an ad for a number of stories & then slapping a discount affiliate thingy on makes it ok?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Christ could she be any more irritating? Can she not have a drink without all the dramatics

Reactions: 10
I can see Hils turning into Terrie Mc Evoy soon enough. She’ll have “nurse” in her bio and that will be the extent of her nursing 😂 yawn

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She looks dirty in those pics she posted. Don’t know what colour they were going for there

Reactions: 3
Her makeup looks much nicer when she does it herself. Also the editing on her eyes in the first pic, on the eye farthest away from you can see she has fake lashes on and you can see where they fan out but then you can see lines on her eyelid where there’s been lashes edited onto her as well?? Why bother editing your makeup after getting it professionally done? 😂 I know girls who use an app to edit fake lashes onto their make up rather than apply them themselves and it’s so obvious when it’s done!

Reactions: 1
Christ that's some sports bra she's after posting about. I could just imagine skipping in that. My boobs would flap out the back of it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her makeup looks much nicer when she does it herself. Also the editing on her eyes in the first pic, on the eye farthest away from you can see she has fake lashes on and you can see where they fan out but then you can see lines on her eyelid where there’s been lashes edited onto her as well?? Why bother editing your makeup after getting it professionally done? 😂 I know girls who use an app to edit fake lashes onto their make up rather than apply them themselves and it’s so obvious when it’s done!
I don’t think all that heavy make up/photoshopping does anything for her. She looks so much better with natural make up

Reactions: 6
The only thing natural about those latest photoshoot pics is the set of her mouth. It's a break from the duck pout she tries to make natural looking.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is she flat out trying to get attention from other influencers by buying their various products? First it was Aimee Connolly, then Sian Walton, then Roz Purcell and I see her tagging 4th arq stuff today

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah she’s definitely trying to get herself out there and onto some PR lists I would say 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.