HilaryDoes #2 Hillary does skipping for punishment, skips meals for fun, now she’s a full blown Instahun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilary does... my head in

I would be unable to have a conversation with this one with ridiculous face pull after face pull. Why can't she just speak normally? Performing to her camera every time she does a story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My Good God! She goes from not posting in months.. to not shutting her mouth.. the manic episodes are un settling.. as a mental health nurse you'd think she'd be able to identify that her behaviour is questionable.. I ask myself every day why i keep watching.. 🫣

Reactions: 6
My Good God! She goes from not posting in months.. to not shutting her mouth.. the manic episodes are un settling.. as a mental health nurse you'd think she'd be able to identify that her behaviour is questionable.. I ask myself every day why i keep watching.. 🫣
Now that she’s home from Australia I’d say she wants a handy number like social media and to promote herself as a PT so she has to up the engagement and get into people’s heads again!

• Heart
She's loving the PT training, it's amazing....... Just like moving to Australia was amazing. These people are so fickle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Between her and Laura they must have Mammy and Daddy addled constantly looking for validation and talking absolute ring :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve said it before but there is such a want in them, what is the family dynamic for them both to be like this.