HilaryDoes #2 Hillary does skipping for punishment, skips meals for fun, now she’s a full blown Instahun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she have taken a career break rather than chucking the job altogether?

Reactions: 1
Plenty of agency work out there but then she might have to work too hard and we know she doesn’t like that! Prob thinks now that she’s signed up to an agency, she doesn’t need to work!!

Reactions: 3
Plus there is an embargo. Hils is unemployed for the foreseeable 🤷🏻‍♀️
The embargo is on new posts being created. If there is a nursing post already funded but it’s empty then she can apply for that. But I reckon she’d like to be a full time influencer and just work agency nursing like terrie mcevoy
---
Would she have taken a career break rather than chucking the job altogether?
She could have. Sure she’d never tell you anyway. She rants for ages but never actually makes the point

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey question box was defo full of “what happened with your boyfriend?”, “what made you come home?” She obvs answered none of those. She loves to skirt around topics.

Reactions: 5
I can’t imagine her as a trainer, she’d spend the whole time looking in the mirror at herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
When did she become a pt? Never heard anything about her training

Loving the gym is not a good enough reason to become a PT/coach...watch her either never use her 'qualification' or give up after 6 months

Reactions: 6
What will her nutritional advice consist of? Açai bowls and powdered drinks?? Most people like to eat actual food.

Reactions: 9
What will her nutritional advice consist of? Açai bowls and powdered drinks?? Most people like to eat actual food.
It's also very problematic for her to start making fitness her career because she is clearly orthorexic. Her obsession and reliance on pre workout always seems alarming to me

Reactions: 15
It's also very problematic for her to start making fitness her career because she is clearly orthorexic. Her obsession and reliance on pre workout always seems alarming to me
I always find it weird when someone gets up in the morning and horses a load of different powders into them. Then you have the idiots that give out about people eating normal food telling them it’s bad for them

Reactions: 10
I always find it weird when someone gets up in the morning and horses a load of different powders into them. Then you have the idiots that give out about people eating normal food telling them it’s bad for them
It's just such a waste of money and it seems unhealthy. Like just have a coffee before you train ? Fair enough if you're doing a heavy leg day take some pre workout but there is no need to take it all the time. Also supplements are no good if you aren't nailing the basics like good sleep, good nutrition, and stress management etc

Reactions: 7
I remember in her early days of yt/insta she uploaded a video I think it was yt where she said she was always the fat girl always felt less than and really wanted to be slim and be seen and that stuck with me. (It was around the time laura was at her peak thinnest and still with dean) Her journey through getting healthy, it has gone way beyond the skipping craze, that for me she was at her sickest as in not looks but mentality. I tried finding that video before commenting this and I cant find it. She has taken down a lot of her videos on yt I wonder why.

I did however find this from her first ever video on how/why she got into nursing. Interestingly as I suspected she did it to win over mammy. She quite clearly left australia due to the breakdown of her relationship. Did he cheat on her again, did she think aus would be different because theyd be living together and he'd change and he didnt so she came home. Funnily enough in this same video she was asked if her and danny would live together before marriage and she says def yes, that they were planning to already but didnt know if she wanted to travel after college. That she was hinting at danny to propose but he hadnt. She went back to aus for her on again off again relationship and she failed. Yes Im sorry to be harsh but she failed because instead of making a life out there properly for herself she came home again. That's twice now she hasn't even lasted a year in aus i think she should give it up find a reliable source of income that is something she wants to do clearly nursing is not it and go for it. I cannot see this PT shite lasting more than a year, 6months at best.

Reactions: 7
I remember in her early days of yt/insta she uploaded a video I think it was yt where she said she was always the fat girl always felt less than and really wanted to be slim and be seen and that stuck with me. (It was around the time laura was at her peak thinnest and still with dean) Her journey through getting healthy, it has gone way beyond the skipping craze, that for me she was at her sickest as in not looks but mentality. I tried finding that video before commenting this and I cant find it. She has taken down a lot of her videos on yt I wonder why.

I did however find this from her first ever video on how/why she got into nursing. Interestingly as I suspected she did it to win over mammy. She quite clearly left australia due to the breakdown of her relationship. Did he cheat on her again, did she think aus would be different because theyd be living together and he'd change and he didnt so she came home. Funnily enough in this same video she was asked if her and danny would live together before marriage and she says def yes, that they were planning to already but didnt know if she wanted to travel after college. That she was hinting at danny to propose but he hadnt. She went back to aus for her on again off again relationship and she failed. Yes Im sorry to be harsh but she failed because instead of making a life out there properly for herself she came home again. That's twice now she hasn't even lasted a year in aus i think she should give it up find a reliable source of income that is something she wants to do clearly nursing is not it and go for it. I cannot see this PT shite lasting more than a year, 6months at best.
View attachment 2790339
Laura also has a podcast style video of the two of them on her channel, Hilary talks about having an ED as a teenager

Reactions: 1
Laura also has a podcast style video of the two of them on her channel, Hilary talks about having an ED as a teenager
I vaguely remember that video, could it be around the same time she started her channel? I know she was heavier then even the video above is all angles. It's sad really, herself and laura clearly always wanted to be the it girls but at what cost ladies? I'm naturally slim and I hate it, always wanted curves and i understand those jabs from strangers or even your own family about eating and how it can affect your mental health, but there's a point to stop and cop on. Not eating enough or eating too much can be hard on your body. Hilary did a complete 180 with her health kick worse so than laura imo. She doesn't look healthy anymore. She wasn't even overweight back then, that's my personal opinion. She's old enough now to get help but she won't. There's ED and there's beyond it. How she ever did mental health nursing how??? her own her is fucked with how she should look. I feel a bit sorry for her.

Her ski erg technique is horrendous! She’ll need to work on that if she plans on becoming a PT! 🙄