HilaryDoes #2 Hillary does skipping for punishment, skips meals for fun, now she’s a full blown Instahun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to be relatable by going out for dinner on her own but just find I don’t have any sympathy for her

Reactions: 1
She’s trying to be relatable by going out for dinner on her own but just find I don’t have any sympathy for her
She’s looking for sympathy for going out alone?! I adore my own company and the last thing I’d want is sympathy for taking myself to dinner!

Reactions: 3
Laura doing Hilary’s research for her…how much to charge as a PT? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her ski erg technique is horrendous! She’ll need to work on that if she plans on becoming a PT! 🙄
Just watched her walking lunges and squats video and they're brutal too! Suprised she doesn't suffer with injuries from poor form.. on another note her carry on is so forced and sickly

Reactions: 4
What a total pain in the hole this yolk is!! What’s with “I’ll set the camera up & pretend it’s not even there & I’ll refuse to make eye contact with it but on the ocassions that I do come on to talk I’ll actually just talk a big load of bollox without actually giving a single thing away & just leave people confused as duck as to why I even have an insta account” 😂

Reactions: 9
Just watched her walking lunges and squats video and they're brutal too! Suprised she doesn't suffer with injuries from poor form.. on another note her carry on is so forced and sickly
Her form for the walking lunges is so bad I'm surprised she hasn't injured herself. she's completely hunching her shoulders forward.

They’re all at this bullshit. Michelle Fox thinks she’s so clever that she’s putting a d, p r and b a on hers! 🙄🙄🙄 must think she’s trucking the algorithm or something!

Reactions: 4
Ohh God lord the dramatic face… get her a role in a soap already 🙏😆
The dramatics are just next level..she's so inauthentic. I remember when she was RAVING about the sculpted mascara like she'd found the cure for cancer and lo and behond she's raving about another one now which is probably the POCO beauty one because she's so far up the holes of everyone who she thinks might give her a bit of attention in the Instagram world

Reactions: 10
The dramatics are just next level..she's so inauthentic. I remember when she was RAVING about the sculpted mascara like she'd found the cure for cancer and lo and behond she's raving about another one now which is probably the POCO beauty one because she's so far up the holes of everyone who she thinks might give her a bit of attention in the Instagram world
Sculpted one is crap and I wouldn’t use that poco one even if you paid me 😆😆