Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Oz isn’t for everyone, no shame in trying and coming back. Better than staying to show people or feeling she failed and feeling like shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
long time lurker first time poster. Just to say,HOW can someone be so f***ing tone deaf. And how can influencers give out about people discussing them online when they continue to show that they don't live in the real world. Kanye bloody west?! View attachment 1701492
I can't believe I'm about to defend hilz here but I am. So, despite Kanye's atrocious behaviour, people are still allowed to listen to his music. The music is not him. If you personally cannot detach the two then you need to ask yourself why. He creates music but he doesn't own it. If we stopped doing an activity such as listening and enjoying music because a person involved is a massive geebag, we'd do nothing with our lives. Kanye is having mental health issues. He's not the first artist to create controversy with his MH issues and he won't be the last. Bottom line; you're clutching at stars @corktocarlow Hilary listening to KW is minute on the scale of everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

sh864

Her stories from last night.. I’m sorry now but I have no time for anyone who sets up a phone to record themselves drinking a shot, never mind doing it 4/5 times in the one night.
I reckon Danny’s gone again and she’s trying to show what a great time she’s having. In one of her last stories she’s making an attempt to gaze adoringly up at the guy beside her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Jellybb

VIP Member
Awwww I still love watching these types of videos on tiktok all the time! I get so emotional over people I don’t even know but it’s nice to watch.. for me those types of videos will never get old 🥰
Nah. Performative as fuck. Keep that moment private. Why record for all to see. Weird behaviour, especially given the fact she was gone for only a few months… I took longer shits

• Haha

Misstree

Why does this dose just continuously talk in riddles .. hinting at shit .. but never actually revealing anything 🙄🙄 painful gobshite!! Should be called Hilary DOSE .. little anagram of Hilary Does 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
Word round ‘Carla is that Danny is doing the dirt with some young one. Hils suspected it before and they “broke up” but seemingly he’s back texting her.
If this is true, I feel awful for Hilary . Yes this may be her trash thread, but nobody deserves to be cheated on, anyone think now that she may have pushed herself to the limits due to the heartache previously? It does align with their breaking up. Gosh you'd think she'd feel better in herself than to take him back if he was doing the dirt. Shitty behaviour. :(

Urwan21

You could tell she wasn't happy and never settled properly in Australia. Austrailia isn't for everyone and the grass isn't always greener down under. No point staying on longer and sacrificing her happiness if she isn't enjoying life out there. There's no shame in giving things a go and if it doesn't work out coming home.

Reactions: 15
Hilary does... my head in

I would be unable to have a conversation with this one with ridiculous face pull after face pull. Why can't she just speak normally? Performing to her camera every time she does a story.

• Haha
  • Heart

drippingpeaches

What will her nutritional advice consist of? Açai bowls and powdered drinks?? Most people like to eat actual food.
It's also very problematic for her to start making fitness her career because she is clearly orthorexic. Her obsession and reliance on pre workout always seems alarming to me

Ceeileachmise

How sad- she sits there after having set up the camera and acts like it’s being secretly filmed- looking around like a gome 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Imagine going all the way to Thailand on holiday and the first thing you do on your first full there there is go to the gym.... how sad 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Like_Literally

VIP Member
It doesn't say much for Danny if the best tingles of her life are from an over priced, notions filled prework out drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

sureitmustbetrue

Having been to Thailand and seen the amount of bike crashes, I’m not surprised at the accident. I never rent one when I was there but I know two lads who did end up with serious injuries, mainly through complete incompetence and intoxication!!! They had issues returning the damaged bikes as the guys who ran the rent the bikes were dodgy and forced the lads to pay hundreds for repairs. . Wonder will she mention that part of the story?? Anyway we all remember the complete exaggerated Chicago story with her and Laura so I’ll take the story with a pinch of salt. . She was well enough to take a photo of her injuries and prescribed medication and drum up sympathy. . .

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I can’t imagine her as a trainer, she’d spend the whole time looking in the mirror at herself

• Haha
  • Heart