Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also get the impression from that video that he might be aggressive to her at home.

Reactions: 6
I think they’re well suited; they seem to suit each others’ requirements in a spouse

Reactions: 9
Think she's as bad as him .... But at the same time, wouldn't like to be married to him..

Reactions: 7

When the shooting first happened, everyone on the crew was so quick to gush about what an amazing person the poor victim was and how she was their dear friend. Now they are all blaming each other with apparently not one person willing to own up to what really happened. Disgusting.

And I just can't understand how the shooting happened if Alec did not technically pull the trigger yet was the one pointing the gun?

Reactions: 11
Alec has finally given his phone to authorities.

I'm sure there was absolutely nothing wiped off of the memory card between the shooting and all these weeks later...

Reactions: 10
What's Alec's problem? How can a man be so dumb? I feel really sorry for their children though. Is Hilaria any kind of sociopath?

Reactions: 4
What's Alec's problem? How can a man be so dumb? I feel really sorry for their children though. Is Hilaria any kind of sociopath?
I find her as horrible as him.

Feel sorry for the children, though, absolutely. Even with their immense wealth, do they stand a chance at growing into remotely well-ajusted adults with parents like that?

I follow them, I don’t know why she’s so boring
No I don’t think she’s a sociopath but they both have incredible tempers

Alec isn’t dumb, he’s arrogant

You know what I hate? Hilary’s shiny FAME leggings. She is always wearing them

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I follow them, I don’t know why she’s so boring
No I don’t think she’s a sociopath but they both have incredible tempers

Alec isn’t dumb, he’s arrogant

You know what I hate? Hilary’s shiny FAME leggings. She is always wearing them
Totally agree with this. He thinks he knows how to play everyone and it sort of seems true as Hollywood constantly embrace him no matter what he does. Even after the shooting he's been invited to events by his peers. I can't understand this at all. The Hollywierdo lot all seem as bad as each other when it comes to being toxic assholes with zero moral deceny yet constantly act like they're saviours of humankind.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree with this. He thinks he knows how to play everyone and it sort of seems true as Hollywood constantly embrace him no matter what he does. Even after the shooting he's been invited to events by his peers. I can't understand this at all. The Hollywierdo lot all seem as bad as each other when it comes to being toxic assholes with zero moral deceny yet constantly act like they're saviours of humankind.
He still kept his job ridiculing others on SNL when it became public knowledge that him and his wife had been pretending she was Spanish for years, so it appears he’s truly Teflon to liberal America.
As long as he keeps mocking Trump, whilst ironically being just as much as a corrupt, woman hating bullshitter as he is apparently, it’s all good.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.