Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has probably been mentioned on this thread before, but has anyone else seen the video someone has posted on YouTube of Hilaria exercising in underwear with a bump and very strange things are happening to said bump? I can’t do links on my phone but if you search ‘Hilaria Baldwin fake bump’ on YouTube it’s there. The exercise routine has been slowed down and it looks as though her bump might lift off at the top during it

Reactions: 3
This has probably been mentioned on this thread before, but has anyone else seen the video someone has posted on YouTube of Hilaria exercising in underwear with a bump and very strange things are happening to said bump? I can’t do links on my phone but if you search ‘Hilaria Baldwin fake bump’ on YouTube it’s there. The exercise routine has been slowed down and it looks as though her bump might lift off at the top during it
Yep it's ridiculous! Every time she bends over her belly squashes up and wrinkles like a cushion. There's no way it's a real bump.

Reactions: 4
Yep it's ridiculous! Every time she bends over her belly squashes up and wrinkles like a cushion. There's no way it's a real bump.
I wonder how many of her pregnancies were real and how many were just moon bumps?

Reactions: 5
It’s her breathless, whispery little baby voice… drives me nuts (though can still bring myself to listen).

So, has everyone seen the 'Kids busking' video then?
Poor kids 😂😂Alec must have hit hard times now if he’s getting the older kids and babies under a bridge in Central Park to try bring a few Bob in busking.. I suppose with the impending lawsuits….
The wife is a complete nut job. She needs to find other content than her kids. The poor baby daughter with the bloody hoop earrings. 🙄I suppose it’s a Latina thing! 😂😂😂 Oh wait, she’s from Boston! 😂

Reactions: 4
I think they are trying to monetise the kids. TBH I think that was always the plan (“look at us and our craaazeee life with 6 kids”, reality shows, big sponsorships, etc), but given that Hilary lost most of her influencer income overnight when it came out about her pretending to be Spanish, and Alec is about to lose a HUGE chuck of his wealth due to the multiple upcoming court cases, I guess it’s all down to the kids now. Hence all the videos we’re now getting.
The trouble is, they’re just ordinary kids. Nothing remarkable or even cute about any of them. Not only that, but in a lot of the posts, they look miserable, unkempt and borderline feral. The older ones manhandle the little ones in a way that can only be distressing to them (and it shows - just look at Hilary’s Insta).
And don’t get me started on how they treat their poor cats.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for the innocent children but Hiliary and Alec desperately need to just go away. I am still aghast he was invited to speak at a public event by his peers when the poor cinematography was barely cold in the ground. WTF is wrong with Hollyweird?

Reactions: 8
Well the theory online is that she was only really pregnant with Carmen. 🤷‍♀️
Looking at the pictures (and contrast) I can believe that.

Yeah, I don't like to call bullshit on pregnancies, but it is very unusual to have a smaller bump with subsequent pregnancies, not matter how much yoga you do. And in the Carmen pics her legs are bigger too.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know when the results of the police investigation (Rust set shooting) will be released? Did they ever give a timeline of when to expect the announcement of their findings?

Alec Baldwin’s latest Instagram posts states “Everything will be alright”.

How will everything be alright? Will it turn out that this young woman didn’t die after all? Her child is not left without a mother? It never happened?

I find his self obsession / arrogance off the scale.

Reactions: 24
I think he means ‘everything will be alright for him’.
After all, he’ll face no criminal charges, and has had another film role handed to him already. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
How can you say everything will be alright when you’ve shot and killed somebody?! Her son will never have his mother back. Her husband is missing his wife. Because you shot her Alec you bleeping hole.

Reactions: 13
Husbandito posted a peculiar picture of her with her clavicles jutting out and with a baby in front of her boobs. It’s attracted a lot of dissenting comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.