Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even Kris Jenner spread her six children across 2 decades 😂

I wonder how Ireland Baldwin feels, she's gone from being an only child for most of her life to having possibly 6 siblings in the last 5 years. And her and Alec's relationship does not seem solid as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This makes my heart break for the kids but especially the 6 month old. Maybe its just because my 7 month old is so needy though (which I don't mind).

Reactions: 19
Wtf is wrong with this woman?.There's nothing cute about this,she is mentally ill.

Reactions: 23
Shall we take bets on how long it’ll be until she posts a picture of her breastfeeding the two babies in tandem?

In her underwear, obvs.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Yes, I should have said with the age gaps. If you space them more you can manage it better. But little ones need their mother, and these lot just have a bunch of nannies. Except for photo ops.
I think those poor kids are lucky they have a nanny each, since their mother is a raving narcissist and their dad is AWOL half the time. At least they have someone to care for them

Reactions: 18
I think those poor kids are lucky they have a nanny each, since their mother is a raving narcissist and their dad is AWOL half the time. At least they have someone to care for them
They really are lucky even if it’s a revolving door of nannies. I used to live a couple blocks away for 4 years and the nannies seemed great from what I could see. I can’t believe how many kids there are now, and now with this additional baby, it’s just nuts. Alec and Hilaria were around a lot too just not with the kids outside so much.

Reactions: 11
This makes my heart break for the kids but especially the 6 month old. Maybe its just because my 7 month old is so needy though (which I don't mind).

I had my son 2 days before she had Edu and I could not imagine having a new born to look after as well as him. There is absolutely no way she can look after a new born aswell as a nearly 6 month old baby, not to mention the other kids. Especially at this stage they are really demanding 🤯 just why?

Reactions: 10
Morning 😊 just popping in to bathe in the latest Hilary publicity stunt. Wonderful left-field diversion - who saw that one coming?! The new baby seems to be wearing pink so I'm thinking they basically bought a girl. Classy.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Morning 😊 just popping in to bathe in the latest Hilary publicity stunt. Wonderful left-field diversion - who saw that one coming?! The new baby seems to be wearing pink so I'm thinking they basically bought a girl. Classy.
Who the hell goes for a scan, finds out the baby is a boy and then books a surrogate to have a girl, while they are still pregnant? I hope shes been given a roasting and loses followers over this.

Reactions: 31
I see Alec has shared the pic, and although there are lots of congratulations, there are plenty of comments calling him out.

Reactions: 10
Who the hell goes for a scan, finds out the baby is a boy and then books a surrogate to have a girl, while they are still pregnant? I hope shes been given a roasting and loses followers over this.
It’s disgusting, surely private adoption and surrogacy has to be looked at in the US? Celebs are now just buying kids for likes 🤢.

I see Alec has shared the pic, and although there are lots of congratulations, there are plenty of comments calling him out.
Screenshot_20210302_091752.jpg

Charming! They over share (and purposely leave out huge details) then get arsey when someone asks about it. Gaslighting much?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
View attachment 462727
Charming! They over share (and purposely leave out huge details) then get arsey when someone asks about it. Gaslighting much?!
He's awful!! What a great father! 'Shut the duck up and mind your own business' but I will vague post about a BABY six months after we had another. They have deliberately not clarified the situation but both post this on Instagram. Honestly, they both have mental health problems. Imagine if these were dogs? It wouldn't be allowed! I thought they were odd before but since she's been exposed and the baby after baby makes me think serious mental problems. I hope those kids have good nannies.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
There's a reason it takes 10 months to carry a baby. Children are meant to be spaced out and your body is meant to recover. It's different if it's twins, triplets etc, their growth and needs go in tandem. But a six month old's needs, schedule, routine if they have one are different from a newborn. In a few years they'll be the same age and the differences will have levelled out. But right now....if someone had handed me a newborn to raise while my baby was six months old I would have been terrified!

I saw somewhere else someone posted how it was similar to Joan Crawford, she called her 2 youngest adopted children the twins even though they'd been adopted from separate families, had different birthdays and weren't biologically related at all.

There's a reason it takes 10 months to carry a baby. Children are meant to be spaced out and your body is meant to recover. It's different if it's twins, triplets etc, their growth and needs go in tandem. But a six month old's needs, schedule, routine if they have one are different from a newborn. In a few years they'll be the same age and the differences will have levelled out. But right now....if someone had handed me a newborn to raise while my baby was six months old I would have been terrified!

I saw somewhere else someone posted how it was similar to Joan Crawford, she called her 2 youngest adopted children the twins even though they'd been adopted from separate families, had different birthdays and weren't biologically related at all.
Caprice has two boys, one via a surrogate and one that she gave birth to, born a month or two apart.

Reactions: 4
Caprice has two boys, one via a surrogate and one that she gave birth to, born a month or two apart.
I forgot about that - TBF to Caprice, she's always been upfront and honest about it. Something that seems impossible for the Baldwins!

Reactions: 13
I forgot about that - TBF to Caprice, she's always been upfront and honest about it. Something that seems impossible for the Baldwins!
Yes didnt Caprice say they had been trying and resorted to a surrogate then got pregnant? Similar happens a lot, when people stop thinking about getting pregnant because either they have an IVF baby or I presume, they decide to use a surrogate, they get pregnant straight away. Its obvious the Baldwins have adopted or had a surrogate. That is a full term baby. Not 3-4 months premature!

Reactions: 13
I'm guessing they found out the sex of baby 5 at around 12 weeks, as most celebs and rich people seem to do as they have the Harmony test. So then three months or so to find a surrogate and do IVF/gender selection with the surrogate, resulting in a due date/baby born via surrogate around now. In the States it's very easy to find a willing surrogate if you are rich.

I have an American friend whose family are extremely rich. She is the eldest of 6 kids. There were 5 of them, 2 girls and 3 boys, and the mum got to mid fifties and thought 'hmmm, I'd like another girl to even things out', and they got a surrogate and had gender selection to ensure they got a girl.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm guessing they found out the sex of baby 5 at around 12 weeks, as most celebs and rich people seem to do as they have the Harmony test. So then three months or so to find a surrogate and do IVF/gender selection with the surrogate, resulting in a due date/baby born via surrogate around now. In the States it's very easy to find a willing surrogate if you are rich.
Finding a surrogate in the US seems very easy, but is gender selection legal in the US?

I know that in some countries it's legal and in others illegal (and sometimes couples go for gender selection IVF to the country where it's legal to get what they want if they live where it's illegal...).

Reactions: 4
I believe it is legal in the US in some states. Chrissy Teigan has openly admitted that they chose the sex of their kids, and Kim Kardashian chose the sex of her youngest two that were born via surrogate.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.