Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a newborn on her Instagram. Did she have a surrogate or is it someone else’s baby?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
oh quick lets get a baby to distract from the fact the whole world knows I'm a complete loon now. nice one Hilary x

Reactions: 17
I saw someone say on the secret gossip thread that Hilary/hilaria used a surrogate as she wanted another daughter.
If this is true she is bleeping certifiable. I refuse to believe she can be a decent mother when she keeps doing crazy tit like this. She's only recently given birth but can't even wait nine months for another. Absolute lunatic. I think they are accessories to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Jesus where is “ alecnoballsbaldwin” I wonder what his take is on this??? God alimighty!!

Reactions: 7
What the hell is this all about? The surrogate thing is certainly possible, but also if rules, utterly horrific.

• Wow
If it is true how on earth can she physically look after a six month old and a newborn?? Not to mention a toddler and three primary school aged kids. She is nuts and making him look like a senile old fool.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
If it is true how on earth can she physically look after a six month old and a newborn?? Not to mention a toddler and three primary school aged kids. She is nuts and making him look like a senile old fool.
They all have a Nanny each

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I really hope it's a borrowed baby. How many kids is enough, seriously?!

Reactions: 1
Oh my god! Horrific! Timing could not be worse given her recent issues. I can't imagine this would have gone down well without the whole Spanish debacle. You simply cannot give enough time to that many children.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god! Horrific! Timing could not be worse given her recent issues. I can't imagine this would have gone down well without the whole Spanish debacle. You simply cannot give enough time to that many children.
My three aunts had six children spaced out!! They were fine!! As they were at certain stages not like her boom boom boom boom boom boom!! Oh look !! I have six kids !! They are all under 5!!

My three aunts had six children spaced out!! They were fine!! As they were at certain stages not like her boom boom boom boom boom boom!! Oh look !! I have six kids !! They are all under 5!!
Yes, I should have said with the age gaps. If you space them more you can manage it better. But little ones need their mother, and these lot just have a bunch of nannies. Except for photo ops.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.