Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except he met her American parents and everything, he’s been lying about it just as much as she has, if not actually more.
She must have be an incredibly confident person to tell a would-be partner about her little hobby then have the boldness to ask that they do everything they can to help maintain her lie.

He strikes me as a sad old man, playing lapdog to a woman half his age. He, himself must have low self-esteem to stoop to that.

Reactions: 5
He’ll leave her, he is way too arrogant to swallow his pride and accept the world laughing at them for long, it must be killing him.
I bet he and his PR team are just trying to figure out how he can do it without looking like a complete wanker because of the kids.

Reactions: 14
Dear God, she's teflon coated that's for sure.

Not one ounce of embarrassment or humility.

Reactions: 11
But guys she's been listening and learning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's always one month off of social media isn't it???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She lives for Instagram and the attention it brings.This last month must've killed her.

Reactions: 10
Very much a non- apology🙄
And what the hell is that photo? Why does she have her legs bent up, can’t she ever just be normal?
How did they take that pic from above, was their nanny dangling from the top of a big ladder?
Comments off- that says a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's says sorry I wasn't clear about my past. Its like a politicians apology. They never apologise for lying. Just dodge the issue and spin it. Thw two of them are so slimey and snakey.

Reactions: 14
She's says sorry I wasn't clear about my past. Its like a politicians apology. They never apologise for lying. Just dodge the issue and spin it. Thw two of them are so slimey and snakey.
There was a real lack of accountability or how she had been actually deceitful.

Reactions: 8
She’ll just get more piss taken out of her after that non apology.

Reactions: 9
She posts her kids way too much on Instagram. I had followed to see if she was going to actually apologize but had to unfollow since that’s never going to happen 🙄

Reactions: 6
She posts her kids way too much on Instagram. I had followed to see if she was going to actually apologize but had to unfollow since that’s never going to happen 🙄
I unfollowed too because of the kiddy spam (and closed comments).

Reactions: 2
"I'm sorry I forgot I wasn't Spanish in the slightest and when people spoke to me I didn't say 'I love Spain' I said 'How you say in Eengleesh?' and forgot to tell my children that they weren't half Spanish" Yeah right Hilary!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.