Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunnyScotland

Chatty Member
On the Spanish name thing. I saw a couple of separate comments on Alecs post saying that Lucia was a beautiful name. Not sure if they were just suggesting it, or of that is the actual name. Maybe they are allowing Carmen to name her new doll.

Reactions: 1

NonDairyQueen

VIP Member
I guess it is also not that easy to check a gun. If even experienced people can make mistakes, how should someone who is not familiar with guns and shootings know how to really check a gun?

For stunts actors also have to rely on equipment being safe.

And when I hire a car I don't check the brakes, safety belt, airbag etc. I rely on the car being safe to drive.
I think the isn't that the guns should have been checked but that they shouldn't have been out of the armourers sight and no one should have had access to them. It looks like a small shoot, so it's hardly as if staff on set wouldn't have known that live ammo was being brought on set and that prop guns were being used by crew in their spare time! Whoever was responsible for hiring and firing, and safety on set is responsible. They have hired dodgy/ inexperienced people, maybe on the cheap and have allowed people to do what they like on set. If Alex was a producer and he was on set, he has a responsibility I would have thought for noticing lax safety on set. Everyone else on set seems to coming out of the woodwork now saying it was a shoddy set.

She will claim it is part of her heritage as a nutbag that pretends to be spanish, ole!
Yes she will what an absolute dick, my brother and sister in law moved to Spain about 18 years ago they had a baby a few years later
Well I for one would not be applauding Eddie Izzard as being a woman. But that is a whole other story.

She is right that babies in Spain get their ears pierced, usually before they leave hospital. If Spanish people see a baby with no earrings they will assume it's a boy. Pretty barbaric and unnecessary imo.

But honestly cosplaying a Spanish person made me laugh. It is so accurate.
So true my brother and sister in law moved to Spain they had a baby girl out there, they didn’t want her to have a piercing until she was old enough so their little girl used to get called a boy all the time!,

SunnyScotland

Chatty Member
If it is true how on earth can she physically look after a six month old and a newborn?? Not to mention a toddler and three primary school aged kids. She is nuts and making him look like a senile old fool.
I really hope it's a borrowed baby. How many kids is enough, seriously?!

The audio is on YouTube it’s more words than it’s worth me typing but worth taking a listen to. She was only 11 or 12 and he left her what must have been for her a very distressing voicemail to receive. He yelled at her and said things that you would only say to an adult. Vile man.
Thanks, I have listened to it. Did she leak it to the media?Strange family.

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
It seems automatic these days that with certain crimes police check phone activity. Perhaps they want to look at text messages, emails, web browser history, deleted history and other information stored on the phone.

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
Yes the accent is great, and lots of emphasis in places where it should be to ‘sound Spanish’ but the vocabulary is very limited which makes it seems more like a studied language rather than a natural speaker.

My husband speaks very little Spanish but could understand everything she was saying in the interview due to the limited content of it
Someone here mentioned they were on another post/site I think it Eltonjohnflorist the Spanish contributors said she was great !! So who knows

There are 2 massive threads on MN about this and the Spanish people who have contributed haven pretty much uniformly said her Spanish is amazing, and that she must be one of those natural linguistics.
@MrsDimSum here it is

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
I assume she was filming in case the paps edited the video to make Alec look bad (I mean, not that he doesn't already), so she had the 'original'. Which actually makes sense, but she should have just stood and filmed quietly out of view...which she's obviously incapable of.
Completely off topic but I love the expression of that woman in your profile picture!

L3moning

VIP Member
It is very easy to check if a gun is loaded. Plus, with a shotgun, you usually carry it broken (I included a photo so people who might not be familiar can see) The AD should have picked up the gun and "broken" it before handing it to AB. They also should have had trigger locks on them when not in use so that they could not be loaded accidentally (in included a photo of that too)

View attachment 835816
The gun in this case was a revolver, not a shotgun. Although I think, given how you load them, similar applies.

Mustard

VIP Member
Alex is in Inst
My God she is incredibly underweight in her latest stories. She knows exactly what she's doing posting those photos. Sick woman.
Alex is on Insta as @alexbaldwinista. Was his handle something different before? Has anyone listened to his podcast?