Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Interesting, but the surrogate had to have gotten pregnant when Hilary was in her third trimester.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Billy Baldwin told her when he grew up with her father and uncles, they called this Tuesday.
I reckon it was definitely the kids. 🙈

whoops!

The news says two people were hurt, how do u accidentally shoot 2 people.
It’s was a prop gun? Are the real guns altered? Or fake guns? If it was a real hun don’t they add gunpowder for effect? Maybe there was debris in the chamber of something?

SummerRayne

I think all that’s a bit of a stretch tbh. She’s just a faker.

Is the suggestion people can be born the wrong nationality?

Feeling rootless is a different thing.
I don't know if there may be something like a wrong nationality. Maybe... I have a friend who left Germany and changed her name and now is more American than anyone else I know. She felt a historical pressure and responsibility in being German. Now she is happy. She found her anchor. So for her being German felt wrong and she was not ready to deal with it in this lifetime.
I am nationally quite rootless, but don't miss them. My roots are "my people". But there were times where I wished I could have and feel a clear belonging to a nation or ethnicity. But I guess I couldn't settle for one :D
Don´t you think there is a chance that Hilaria was just extremely naive (stupid)? I think she didn't know what an explosive and sensitive topic national identity can be. In all the accent clips she looks so extremely playful but also very happy.

How does she know what it is to feel Spanish? Mantillas, fans, flamenco? Do me an actual favour.
She spend a lot of time in Spain and I guess she dived deep in the corners of her interest. I am quite sure she might have left out some historic Spanish "malaise" but a lot of Spanish do, too. And as you mention Flamenco. In the flamenco scene are a lot of dancers from other countries who get so deep in to the Spanish culture that you would assume they are Spanish - even though they aren't.

Swerve

If law enforcement determine that this was an accident then no, AB can’t go to jail. He won’t even be charged.

For a charge of manslaughter they’d have to decide that he was culpable, either through negligence or recklessness (but lacked the necessary intention for murderr).

I don't know US law but here you can be convicted of manslaughter or culpable homicide if your behaviour was extremely careless.

English law: Involuntary manslaughter arises where the accused did not intend to cause death or serious injury but caused the death of another through recklessness or criminal negligence. For these purposes, recklessness is defined as a blatant disregard for the dangers of a particular situation.

Scots law: Culpable homicide is an act (or failure to act) which results in death. Unlike murder, there need not be any specific intention to harm the victim, indeed, the main distinction is the absence of an intent to kill. An assault which results in death may be a culpable homicide, as may an accident at work.
Right….but neither of those defintions mean “accident”.

Mums84

VIP Member
I suppose we should start a new thread - dos.

Maybe he could say the marriage is based on deception and Hilarious is a fraudster and mentally ill and keep the children and the money?

I’ve seen bits of Alec’s video in response to this and I can’t take a single word of it seriously having seen the clip of him in an interview saying ‘my wife comes from Spain’ I have absolutely no respect for the man anyway after the way he spoke to his young daughter. All of this couldn’t happen to a nicer man.
What did he say to his daughter?

Josie479

I follow her on Instagram I honestly expected her to sound like Penelope cruz..
Me too. I remember trying to listen to the Mom Brain podcast because there was a billboard for it near my house plus I’ve always liked Daphne Oz’s recipes. I was shocked to hear Hilaria’s voice. So feminine and soft without any accent even on vowels.