Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The Portuguese are the same as Brazilians then? The English the same as Jamaicans or Bahamians? They are South Americans or Caribbean but speak Portuguese or English.

I dont actually understand the question 🙈 the whole point of my post is theyre not the same

Reactions: 2

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Given Baldwin's past behaviour it doesn't surprise me something like this happened. I could imagine a scenario where the crew are pissed-off about something (conditions, reportedly), he get's irate, takes the gun and says something like: "Let's just get this fucking scene done". I agree with previous post, something does seem a bit off. Looks like short-cuts had been taken for whatever reason.

Still, it'll all be on film. So it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Was amused to see the Baldwins papped out for dinner with SJP and Broderick the other day. What a bunch of egos at that table. SJP and Hilary probably comparing their BMIs. Baldwin feeling smug about getting away with assault over a parking spot with a £90 fine and Broderick feeling even more smug about getting away with killing 2 people with a £100 fine

Broderick killed 2 people??? 😳😳😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Sad

NonDairyQueen

VIP Member
That's interesting. Looks like actors do check and make sure a gun is empty before shooting it. Bet the Baldwins will be raging. I doubt George would have said that if he thought Alec had a chance of working again, or at least working with him.

Fettuccine

He will, his production company who hired everyone on the movie will have to pay for what happened. I just don’t think it will be Alec going to jail. It was an horrific accident much like Brandon Lee, Michael Massee didn’t go to jail, the production company were sued.
Right. Not everyone here is saying he should go to prison. Your mostly replying to people who are saying he needs to take responsibility and people who are talking about gun safety.

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
Systems are in place to make sure that suitably trained people are in charge of dangerous weapons and checks are put in place to ensure that a dangerous live weapon isn’t fired.
An investigation will find out where the system failed and who is responsible for its failure.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
First of all, there are very few people from Spain who live in America. So the assumption for Americans when hearing the term "Spanish" is a Spanish language speaker from the former colonies, where many of them have partial non-Euro ancestry. There will have been many people who didn't look at Hilaria's interviews where she describes herself as from actual Spain, and just vaguely know of her as some kind of Latina. There is also the delibarate confusion on Hilaria's part and trying to attach herself to Hispanic narratives, such as people thinking she's her kids' nanny.
This. It's only now shes trying to backtrack and say she isnt from Spain. She knew Americans would assume she was Latina and therefore not white. And even in Europe people from Mediterranean cou tries are viewed differently to northern Europeans- long siesta's, poor , lazy etc stereotypes.

SummerRayne

She had bulimia? I wondered recently why she is skinnier than ever and why her "glandula parotis" got so bulky. This could explain it...

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
@L3moning

So Sylvester was to study every bullet he fired in a Rambo movie ?

@L3moning
Is Vin Diesel supposed to check the brakes on every car he drives in a fast and furious movie . He could crash and hurt someone too.

so he’ll be busy checking bullets and brakes.

gurlharbour

Chatty Member
I'm only discovering the reddit sub on this subject. Interesting. Looks like a few members became gung-ho and have doxxed the surrogate, bit of controversy around it as she may have doxxed herself. Bit shit.
Do you have a link?

NonDairyQueen

VIP Member
Sometimes actors are down as executive producers when they hardly do anything. Was that the case with AB or is it actually his production company?

thisiscat

Chatty Member

The whole production sounded like it was in a right state. I'd have thought Alec in his producer role had something to do with the events that lead to it?

I thought there wasn't a prop master because unlike California it wasn't legally required in New Mexico?
Just because it wasn’t required where they were filming, doesn’t mean they had to lower their standards. I would’ve though that for health and safety they would’ve stuck with or fought to keep things as safe as possible, but based on the walkouts it seems unlikely..,

SunnyScotland

Chatty Member
Is Hilary in the city with Carmen and the babies and left the boys in Long Island? It kind of looks that way from her posts