Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are they at the minute, Hamptons?
That really is a beautiful house, I've been looking out for product placements.

Reactions: 1
It's beautiful. On the last post there are two ornaments on the mantlepiece and I've noticed them in other pics, in different locations. I was trying to work out if they're oil diffusers or something.

Reactions: 2
When is she going to give up this fake Spanish stuff 🤷‍♀️
Jist heard her on her stories with her Spanish accent again 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I reckon they are as weird as she is, don’t forget they went along with this farce.
Yes they probably did. Who would have stood by after their daughter said she wanted her brother to walk her down the aisle instead of her father because he looked more Spanish in the photo's and gone along with it instead of telling her she needed help? She is clearly deranged and they have gone along with her delusion. I don't know why- money, but they are very wealthy in their own right, or just because they are overindulgent parents who give in to her every whim, who knows?

Reactions: 15
Sorry but this bleeping LUNATIC has the new baby ears pierced! She’s so tiny... this is so bleeping wrong
She will claim it is part of her heritage as a nutbag that pretends to be spanish, ole!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She will claim it is part of her heritage as a nutbag that pretends to be spanish, ole!
I had my ears pierced at 1 because it is part of my actual real culture. It caused lifelong problems and I still cant wear earrings. She is really doubling down on the Spanish thing isnt she? As if everyone will just forget that she's not Spanish 😄

Reactions: 8
I'm always a bit funny about piercing babies ears, I know people who do and think urgh. I also know the cultural arguments, in a lot of cultures its the norm not just Spanish but Irish travellers. But what she has done is a bit of a misnomer because she's faking her ethnicity and culture. Call the police on these psychos.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.