Henry Southan & Jordan Sangha (Jenry)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Henners probably posted that cos the Jenry stans on Twitter were going nuts cos neither of them posted anything last night. As much as I'd have liked a selfie or something, I don't expect anything from them. Probably cos I'm nearly 30 and these stans are teenagers who have never had a relationship before. 🙃

Reactions: 5
Henners probably posted that cos the Jenry stans on Twitter were going nuts cos neither of them posted anything last night. As much as I'd have liked a selfie or something, I don't expect anything from them. Probably cos I'm nearly 30 and these stans are teenagers who have never had a relationship before. 🙃
Some of them genuinely scare me! I only go on there cos they're lightning quick with the edits.

My (very gay and fabulous) friend I was with last night made an intriguing point whilst I was drunkenly bringing him up to date with 6 weeks of Jenry against his will 🤣... Henry is precious & adorable generally (we know this) but as a rule he's hot with his sunnies on!

Having done a quick insta scan this is scientific fact. How weird!!

We went out to Gaucho Picadilly last night and sat on the terrace (in December - idiots!) which is next to the posho-magnet Bentley's Oyster place and I must confess I did keep an eye out 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The ‘don’t be hysterical’ thing is a referring to the task where Jordan was the fire warden, but it’s also a subtle reminder it the fans to mind their own business. I worry it’s going over their heads though.

Reactions: 5
Henry in yesterday's trousers 👀
They're so adorable. I may have done a little squeal when I saw this photo.

Reactions: 2
Nah I’m way to old be squeeing over men from a reality tv show, who are a decade younger than me. But they are too adorable for words I can’t help it 😭😍

Reactions: 2
Nah I’m way to old be squeeing over men from a reality tv show, who are a decade younger than me. But they are too adorable for words I can’t help it 😭😍
Only a decade?! I could be their mother, and I adore them. Their relationship building in BB was so romantic, and I'm ridiculously happy that things are continuing for them. 🥰

Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion: Henry Southan & Jordan Sangha (Jenry) 2: Don't Be Hysterical

(Not sure if there's a character limit!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Random add before the thread closes - I really want to see Jordan’s jumper. It looks lovely and better than his shirts!!

Love that he has the DC and Hennerz has the Burberry so there is no doubt who is who!! They really are very sweet 😊

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.