Henry Southan & Jordan Sangha (Jenry) #2 Don't Be Hysterical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another adorable one! Taken by Henry's sister ❀

1701619585053.png

Also, there's lots of cute/funny moments in this thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
And because I have nothing better to do, here's a collection of all Jenry interviews since leaving the house, in case you missed them!
Let me know if I missed any!

Edit: the TikTok links don't seem to work, so just go on the respective tiktok accounts and you'll see them :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
And because I have nothing better to do, here's a collection of all Jenry interviews since leaving the house, in case you missed them!
Let me know if I missed any!
You’re a legend thank you.

I’m sitting in a hotel waiting for dinner with my colleagues and instead of prepping for my presentation tomorrow I’m bunking off watching the Jenry super cut on my iPad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

IMG_8141.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ha! I’m in a hotel room and my fella (Henry) is having a nap after lunchtime drinking and I’m watching the Jenry super cut on my phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven't seen the super cut yet cos my sister has borrowed my laptop til she gets a new one at Christmas. πŸ™ƒ But I will be downloading it as soon as I have my laptop back. 🀣

Reactions: 1
I haven't seen the super cut yet cos my sister has borrowed my laptop til she gets a new one at Christmas. πŸ™ƒ But I will be downloading it as soon as I have my laptop back. 🀣
it’s SOOOO good!

I wish there was a version without Matty though!

Reactions: 4
I might watch it instead of IAC tonight. How long is it on for?
---
OMG!πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° Henry’s latest story!❀😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They make me so happy. I love how they're reacting to everything! I'm slightly embarrassed but among friends so I'll say this, I've put the super cuts on in the background every night to comfort watch/fall asleep to. If you haven't watched it yet, treat yourself. They are so lovely to watch and very entertaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.